Chapter 60

GUYS. DUDE. LET ME TELL U. IM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH A FU.CKING KID THAT IS JUST LIKE STAY ALIVE HARRY AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HAZEL IS HAPPENING TO ME IN THE LAST THREE FCKN MONTHS. THIS KID IS LITERALLY PUNK HARRY AND IMMA PUNCH HIM IN THE DI.CK.  LIKE LIIIIITERALLY. HE'S AS MEAN AND THE WAY HE DRESSES AND WHAT HE DOES AND EVERYTHING LIKE IS SIMILAR AND HE EVEN HAS A HOT BROTHER AND LIKE THE HAIR AND THE EYES AND MAN IM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HES SO MEAN AND HES AN AS.SHOLE AND SO RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS AND JUST OVERALL HURTING AND I SWEAR IM A MASOCHIST BC HE'S A HUGE CO.CK TO ME AND IM STILL IN LOVE WITH THAT SON OF A...AND IM LIKE ALRIGHT KID STOP FCKN WITH MY FEELINGS BC HE LEAVES N COMES BACK AND THEN GETS A FCKN GF AND THEN DUMPS HER AND COMES BACK AND IM.WOWO THIS ISNT HELPING MY STRESS. IMMA KICK HIM IN THE TIT. 

anyway, enjoy c: Also this chapter is a bit s.e.x.u.a.l

all the love, 

Me xx

I smile and bite my lip at the sight of Harry on top of me. His shirt undone and his pants hugging his waist perfectly. He was so perfect. 

"I..I was going to show you, considering you wanted to see that other side of me but this isn't the side of me you wanted to see, I'm just not ready yet Haze...but don't worry...something like that can happen. I guess you could call it a Demo" Harry winks. I nod sweetly and look at him as he walks around.

"Stay put." I see him walk to his luggage, open a zipper and pull out another one of his ties, tying it around my eyes. I felt him begin to kiss me then proceed down to my neck, chest, nipples, stomach and finally right on top of my sęx. He spread my legs and began kissing my other lips and ate me out as I twitched and wanted to break free from the knot. I was helpless and I liked it. After a few minutes, I felt myself getting close. 

"Tell me when you're about to--" He says immediately getting cut off by my screaming

"I am I am I am!" I scream out wanting to already. I no longer feel him on me and I whine in frustration until I felt him flip me so i'd be on my stomach. His hand connected on my bum a few times as he told me to scream his name and the louder I got, the harder he spanked. 

He grabs my waist lifting me up on my knees and I feel him inside of me. His hands on my back pressing me down as I was unable to move and taking him in.

About 30 minutes of this, he grabs my hair, yanking my head back and pulling out. 

"I'm about to come and I feel you. So are you. Tell me you want me." He demands. 

"Yes sir." I say 

"Do it." He says calmly. 

"I want you Harry." I moan out in sort of a whiny voice. I kept repeating that until he slid back inside and reached his climax along with me. Sliding out quickly I hear shuffling, the sink, the trashcan, more shuffling and elastic. He takes the blindfolds off and undoes the knot on the tie. I look up at him breathing quickly. He kisses my forehead and sighs.

"I wasn't ready to show you Hazel, we're trying to fix things, I can't allow myself to let that get clouded by lust...it was regular sėx. Respect that?" Harry says sitting next to me while wiping my sweaty hair off my face. I nod and blush at the fact I was still nude. "Come on, take a shower and go to your room okay? We got a busy day tomorrow." Harry smiles. I nod and get up to take another shower and after, I walked to my room, where he was, his hair wet and a damp towel in his hand. He was in his boxers and shirtless. He looked ready to go to bed.  Our rooms connected together by a door that locks on both sides which was cool...I guess. I mean he was trying to keep a distance. But then again, so much for keeping distance when we just had sėx and I was wearing nothing but one of his black V-necks.