Chapter 14

(Harry POV)

"Jenny!" I shout holding her lifeless body. I blink and she's gone. "Jenny!!" I cry out looking for some saving grace. I hear an annoying ringing sound, I hold my hears trying to block the sound but it doesn't work.

Soon enough, I'm awake, yet another dream. I lay down in bed and groan, the only thing going through my mind besides that horrid dream I had is Hazel. Her voice, her face, I swear i've seen her before. The way she screams "You're rude!" Just...rings a bell...Then suddenly it hit me. She was my very first crush. I knew a girl named Hazel Ryan when I was a child, she was an American little girl who moved to England for a few years cause of her dad. I used to tease her so much, I was a chubby little curly headed boy and I used to be so mean to her simply cause I liked her. The angrier she got the more I did it, I wanted her attention, then after one summer I gained the courage to tell her that I liked her and her answer was
"I'd rather eat my vomit than be your girlfriend."
and that is how my heart was broken at the age of 5.
"Hello? Yes mum? I'll be over soon. Ok.. Bye."

I get up from my nap and look at the time, 3:03. I get dressed, I slap on the same black jeans, the same boots and a black V-neck and a coat. I grab my metro card and my wallet to and leave my apartment. Once I arrive to my mother's house, she opens the door and lets me inside, I see my older step-brother on the couch surrounded by medical books, my stepdad on the table with a calculator and papers and my mom was in an apron.

"Alexander! Brandon! Harry's here!" She shouts. I look over at her and raise an eyebrow. "Hey bro." Brandon says looking up from his textbook. "Sup." I answer.

"Hey son!" Alex says walking up to me and shaking my hand. "Hello Alex." I answer him

"Come sit...Sandra! Bring him some tea please." My mother smiles at the maid. I hate coming to my mum's because she married off to a man called Alexander Wilson, he owns businesses and has his own building near wall street, he's nasty rich and its weird for me for my mum to have all this money since I grew up with almost nothing. She walks me over to the couch. I sit down on the couch opposite from Brandon's. Sandra comes with two cups of tea, one for my mum and another one for me, I grab it and behind sipping carefully so I don't burn my tongue. "Remember how your uncle Thomas died?" She asked me hoping for an answer.

"Mum.. Who is Thomas?" I ask confused.

"Your uncle! I guess you were too young.." she frowns.

"Okay......" I say reluctantly, "Rest in Peace Thomas."

"You were in his will." She eases on,

"Alright...and?" I say annoyed my mother was taking too long to tell me what was going on.

"Well in his will is my brother's...fortune...you were his favorite nephew."

"Wow at least i'm someone's favorite. Right mum?" I smirk out of spite, "Anyway, so what else..."

"And his yacht." I spit out my tea and pour it back into the cup.

"Uncle 'Who' wants me to what?" I ask.

My mother nods. "He said once you turn 21, he wants you to have it all." She half smiled

"Okay..So where's the money and the boat?" I ask looking around..

"Well Harry, you're not 21 just yet, and also, I'm the one who manages his money, since he gave it off to me to manage and Alexander and I both thought...well... you're not ready for all that Harry." She sighs.

"What the hell are you talking about mum?" I ask annoyed.

"Well, all you ever do is party, your grades are slipping, you crashed all your cars, and I'm surprised you have not crashed this Mustang yet, Alexander bought a house for Brandon and you threatened him and took it for yourself--"