Chapter 34

We were back at Liam's place and after watching a ton of movies and playing video games, the day ended so quickly and I was distracted, I hadn't thought about Harry once..until now, I keep wondering what he is doing. The bell of his apartment rings and in walks in Keane, Zayn, Keely and Louis.

"Hey mate..! Hello El!" Louis chirps as he walks in with booze and pizza. It was around 12AM. I looked for Skye but she wasn't there and thank god Haley wasn't there either. I smile at them as they walk in. I was sitting on the couch and Liam was holding the door open for them. 

"Hey...El.." Keane says walking up to me with his hands in his pocket, "Can we talk?" He asks softly. I nod, I feel as if the ice needs to be broken, I look at Liam and he winks at me. Keane walks over to the window and he goes out to the balcony of the apartment. I follow him outside and lean over the balcony. 

"Look..." I say before I he could begin speaking, "It was a mistake to date each other, we tried it once, it didn't work, now there is no difference. I'll always have love for you, but I am not in love with you, we dated each other because you were hurt about Chloe, and I was hurt about Liam. You'll always be my guy. But...that's it.." 

"I was going to say the exact same thing." Keane smiles. "I missed my best friend, you know that right?" He says. I smile hard and hug him. He grunts because of how hard I threw myself on him. Keane picks me up and laughs then puts me down. 

"I missed you too." I did miss Keane, but I am not a confrontational person, so this was not normal to me, but I am glad it is out of the way. Liam comes out to the balcony and clears his throat. 

"There's booze and pizza, care to join you two?" Liam says, I nod and walk back inside. 

"So is everyone okay!?" Louis shouts. I nod and they cheer and start drinking vodka again. They were such boys. Keely walks up to me, she had beautiful green eyes and the prettiest eyebrows. 

"Hey there." She speaks up, "You and I don't talk much but, we should, you're going to be around a lot and you seem sweet, also I heard about you beating up Haley and I hate the bit.ch so I've been dying for someone to hurt her." Keely says. I start laughing and she does too. The boys were all talking amongst themselves and she and I look over at them. We walk to the couch and sit down. 

"I also heard about you leaving with Harry. Trust me Hazel, you don't want to mess around with him." She frowns. I look up at her and I see the concerned look on her face. 

"I won't, he and I tried to be friends but that didn't work out very well, he's not...I don't even know what to say about him because at one moment he's sweet and kind to me and another he's an asshole, it's almost like he has split personalities." I say, she starts laughing and I felt myself getting annoyed. Why is she laughing? 

"He has anger issues and he's also a bit bipolar, none of us really know why he's so angry, except Liam, Zayn and Louis...we just know he grew up to be like this, Liam, Zayn and Louis however knew him back in England, they were all friends, so they know what's his damage but they'll never talk about it. Ever. Don't even try asking." She explains. I hear my phone ring and I pull it out from my back pocket. Skye was calling but quickly hung up. I see that there is 4 missed calls from Skye. She must of called when I was outside with Keane. I call her back and hope she answers, I was afraid she's in trouble. 

"Skye? Hey why aren't you here?" I ask quickly, "Is everything okay?" 

"Uhm... I'm--NO! PUT THAT DOWN..YOU CANNOT GO IN THERE....Can you come over and help me with a little issue..." She shouts. It sounds like she's babysitting. 

"Uhm, yeah I'll be right over." I say hanging up. I walk up to Liam and pull him aside. 

"Skye needs my assistance in something...I'll be back soon ok? While I'm there I'll drop off my bag and stuff." I smile. Liam nods and kisses my cheek and I quickly grab my bag, say bye to Keely and walk out to the elevator. I was out in the streets and I look around, the people looked worn out and tired and the cars never stopped beeping, the lights were so bright, it almost looked like daytime, I loved this city, but I miss the quiet. I walk to the subway stop with the M train. I walk down the stairs and just as I reach the bottom the M train arrives causing me to rush to it quickly. I board it and sit down with my bag right next to me. There were a few tired people on the train, after a while, the train gets to the station in front of NYU dorms.. I quickly get out and rush up to my building. I swipe my ID and walk in and swipe my ID again. I felt impatient for some reason, I didn't know why but I needed to get there soon because my anxiety was through the roof. The elevator dings and I board it quickly. There was a guy in there, he had light brown hair and blue eyes, he was tan and tall. He was in basketball shorts and sandals. He smirks and I smile and look down. The bell rings again and I walk out and walk quickly to my door. I open it and walk in dropping my things.