Chapter 66

I feel a small kiss being planted on my cheek several times and another on my forehead then one on my lips.

"Wake up princess," Harry says softly.

"You're home!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, SH.IT he's home!! Where did the tests go? They must be downstairs. Damn it, Emelie please tell me you hid them or tossed them out.

"Are you okay Darling?" He says uncomfortably.

"Yes I'm fine," I tell him looking behind him. I had to figure out a way to walk downstairs to see Emelie.

"Where's Emelie?" I asked reluctantly.

"She went home, is everything okay Hazel Rose?" His voice became a lot more stern than it was before.

"Yes, yes, everything is fine."

"If you say so, let's change. It's about 9:30. We're late to our own event." Harry says getting up from his knees, he was kneeling on the floor next to me.

"I'm going to use the bathroom for a second then I'll get to it," Harry said

"Okay my love, your clothes are in the closet and I have to get mine from downstairs, it's uhm... it was being tailored, it fit a bit too loose."

"It's an orange romper. It better not be too damn tight." Harry frowned before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I run to the closet, grab my costume then run downstairs to look for the tests. I look in the bathroom and they were gone. I look in the trashes downstairs and they were all taken out. She must have thrown away the tests then thrown away the trash. I walk past the coffee table and see the very first test I took. I grab it as Harry emerges from the room and stands at the top of the staircase. I quickly hide the test in my pants and turn around.

"Hazel Rose? What are you doing?" He asks, "Come on babe we're already late."

"Okay, go get dressed I'll be right up, I just have to put away these needles," I lie. He walks downstairs and up to me, his shirtless body flexing as he made his way to me, god he looked so damn good.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He frowns grabbing my waist. Where the test was hidden.

"Oh, uhm, just feeling a little sick," I lie to him once again. I feel so bad lying to him but I genuinely had no other choice.

"Alright, let's go upstairs then." He smirked grabbing my shirt from the hem, "and get you dressed shall we?"

"No! No!! No, don't take my shirt off."

"What the--well why the hell not?" He says putting his hands on his hips and dropping a hip, looking annoyed.

"Because! I don't want you to see my body."

"Babe, I've seen your body plenty of times."

"Okay? So, I don't want you to see my body now."

"What are you hiding? Did you get a tattoo while I was gone or some bull?" He says raising a brow.

"No Harry."

"Then what's the issue, why can't I see my own girlfriend shirtless."

"Because I don't want you to! You're going to end up sucking my ti.tty and then we're gonna have se.x!" I shout.

"I wasn't going to do that damn it! I love your body and I think we should be more than comfortable being nude next to eachother!"

"Why is this getting you upset that I don't want to take my shirt off?"