Chapter 15

(Harry POV)

About a month has gone by and my birthday is in a few days. My training has been going well and I won the match against Mario. My next big match is in a month against the strongest boxer in the east coast. I keep getting smaller matches in between to sharp up my skills until then. I was in the gym hitting my punching bag. I stop and grab the bag itself to stop it. I lean my head against the bag and think about how I've been doing nothing to spark some interest in Hazel. I think about where she could be at 5PM on a Friday. Last time, she was at the coffee shop, so maybe she's there. I take a shower at the gym and rush over to the coffee shop.

(Hazel POV)

I look at the things on my screen while taking a sip of my coffee. I sigh and try to think of why I chose Health as my major, Chemistry was my hardest subject.

"Need help?" I hear a voice and the chair in front of me slide. God no not another one of those stupid guys. I look up from my laptop and see that it is indeed another stupid guy, however this one, I knew, I look at Harry and raise my eyebrow.

"No. I don't need any help Harry." I say to him. "Why are you here?" I asked looking at my stuff again.

"Because this is my favorite coffee shop and I, as well as you, am allowed to be here." He smirks. I roll my eyes at his stupid smirk.

"How um..How are things going with you and Liam?" Harry asked

"Why do you care?" I ask back.

"Because he's my friend." Harry answers. Liar. I see my laptop screen close and look up at Harry annoyed. "Pay attention to me." He smiled a cheeky annoying smile

"I don't know how things are going, Harry. He's been ignoring me for a few days and when we lay together he always had his phone in his hand or turned off, its weird, I feel as if he's maybe cheating.." I bite my lip and try not to think about the fact Liam could be cheating on me.

"He could be, it's not like he's never done it before, Liam is a real douche and he tries to play it off as if he's a sweet guy." Harry says taking a sip of my coffee.

"Ew, don't touch my food if your mouth is all over Haley's vagina." I say. His eyes widen.

"I'll have you know, I was my mouth out very well and! I have not touched Haley inappropriately in over a month." Harry says.

"Congrats. You can have the rest of my coffee." I say sliding it over to him. Now, I need to figure out a topic to write my anatomy essay about, so scram!" I say to him. He closes my laptop.

"Don't be unoriginal and google it, think Hazel Rose, You're intelligent.." He says. It sucks how he has a point. "I can't think Harry, I've been thinking about Liam." I say looking off into the distance just over his shoulder. I focus my eyes onto his neck which is red and blue.

"What happened to you?" I ask

"What?"

"Your neck." I answer.

"I'm a boxer, did you forget even the best boxers get hurt too?" He chuckles.

"Do you get bruises easily?" I ask him examining the bruise.

"Depends where I get it, some places on my body bruise a lot easier than others." He answers.

"This is the most you've ever spoken to me Styles.." I say trying not to smile at his kindness.

"New years resolution: Befriend people I hate." He says as he takes another sip of my coffee

"So what parts of your body bruise easily?" I ask.