Chapter 43

CHAPTER SONG: Temporary Love - The Brinks

comment, vote and idk! enjoy!! :))

I wake up confused for some reason. I feel heat next to me and see Harry laying down next to me. Why is he sleeping in the same bed as me? I reach over to my phone on the nightstand and look at the time "4:03AM" it reads. I sigh and get up quietly from the bed, careful not to wake Harry up. I walk over to the coat rack and grab his beige trench coat and put it on, hiding my and grab my bag and phone then walk out of the room. I quickly and quietly walk downstairs and press the elevator button. I have to leave this place and get over Harry. He's the worst person i've met. The elevator arrives and I walk in then lean against the wall taking a deep breath. It's 4 in the morning but I have to get to NYU, for the sole reason that if I stay here I will go insane, if I see him in the morning I will be putty in his hands once again. The elevator reaches the bottom and I walk out holding onto my bags strap.

"Miss Ryan?" I hear a voice say. I turn around and see one of Harry's security guards, "Are you alright?" He asks. I nodded and walked away from him and out to the city. I look around, the street wasn't empty but it definitely wasn't filled how it was during the day. I make a quick right and start walking to the subway I usually go to when I wanna get to NYU. I keep walking and tie the belt around my waist, his trench coat reached a little below my knees almost the middle of my calf, which means it reached up to his knees. A car slowly drives up to me and lowers the window.

"Hey there, you come here often?" I hear a voice say, it sounded familiar causing me to stop walking and look, it was Liam.

"Liam?" I say softly.

"Yeah, thats uh.. that's me. Umm...it's 4AM and you're walking around. Get in." He says stopping the car. I sigh and get in his car.

"You look like a tired stripper coming home late from work, why are you wearing a long trench coat and sandals?"

"I'm naked." I blush, Liam clears his throat and rubs his neck.

"E-excuse me?" He asks uncomfortably, I giggle and roll my eyes.

"I'm wearing lingerie pajamas." I say shyly yet again.

"O-Oh.." Liam says nodding and keeping his eyes on the road, I sigh and bite my lip.

"Liam, I thought you were mad at me." I say softly. Liam sighs and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Haze, I could never stay mad at you, you're just naive and stupid." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and he catches me, "What? It's true, you're stupid Haze. I'm taking you to your dorm?" Liam asks changing the conversation, I nod and he continues to drive, there was complete silence during this car ride. He turned into our school and drove to my dorm building, parking in the nearest parking spot. We both get out of the car and begin to walk toward the building, his hand on my lower back, my mind travels to Harry, I miss him already. Stop it Hazel, damn it he doesn't care about you, don't be so naive. We approach the doors and I open my bag to look for my wallet.

"I got it." Liam says grabbing his wallet from his back pocket and pulling out his ID card to scan it. He scans it and the doors swing open. We both walk in and greet the girl in the front desk, we walk toward the door that leads to the first floor dorms and he scans it again.

"I can't believe it still works even though you don't live here anymore." I tell Liam as that door swings open. We both walk in and hear the door close behind us, I press the elevator button, the doors open and Liam and I walk in. He presses my floor number and I lean against the wall. I pull out my keys from my bag as we arrive my floor, Liam and I walk out and finally make it to my dorm apartment. I walk in and walk to my room.