Chapter 20

I hear the door swing open and I see the man who tried to rape me standing in the door way.

"Get away." I say sternly. The man's arm was broken and he had a bruise on his eyes and neck, it must of been what Harry gave him. He walked up slowly to me and I try to get up but quickly get stopped by something holding me back. I look up and my hands were tied to the bed.

"You're going to pay." The man said walking in front of me. He was now standing in front of the bed crawling up to me, trying to take my clothes off. I'm tied and I can't do anything at all.

"Get away! Get away! Harry!!" I cry out "Harry!!"

"Your little bodyguard? Whatever you want to call him, is not going to help you now, he's tied up, and brutally hurt." The man snickers.

"Harry!!" I shout louder. The kid crawls on top of me and I start crying. I see his face, his blonde hair was still swooping over his forehead, his eyes black and his face bruised. I keep crying.

"Hazel!"

"Harry please help me!!" I cry out as the man is over me.

"Hazel I'm here! Please wake up! Please! I'm right here!" A voice shouts. "Hazel!" The man starts to kiss me and I start screaming "Hazel! It's me Harry! Wake up!" Harry shouts. The man vanishes and I open my eyes. Harry was on the bed next to me, He was over me and looking down at me. His long hair tickling my nose. "Hazel." He frowns.

"I'm so sorry." I say sitting up and turning on the lap on the night stand.

"It's okay.. You uhm.. had a nightmare..I'm here now.." He says rubbing my hair back.

"Why are you being so nice?" I say creeped out.

"I'm an asshole but not heartless Hazel." He said softly. "Besides, I know what you went through and it's not the time to be a douche." Harry says. 

"This is weird." I say 

"Relax will you? We're not friends, I still don't like you, I'm just comforting you for the sake of my self conscious." He answers. He grabs the remote from the nightstand on his side and turns on the TV in front of us. I sigh 

"Let's rent a movie shall we? Get your mind off things." He said before clicking a few buttons and a series of movies popping up.

"You choose." He said handing me the remote. I decide to go with a classic and play "10 things I Hate About You"

"Really?" He says annoyed.

"You said I could choose." I smile. He rolls his eyes and smiles back.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and get some water.. Want anything?" He said getting up and walking to the door. I shrug, pause the movie and sit up.

"Come with me." He said walking out the door, I get up and walk over to him. We make our way downstairs and he looks disgusted with the mess in his living room.

"When do they come clean?" I ask.

"At 8AM. By the time I'm awake, the whole house is cleaned, including the pool." Harry smirks.

"Fancy." I roll my eyes and follow him to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He said walking over to the second fridge in the kitchen, he opens it with a key and pulls out a water bottle.

"You have two fridges?" I say astonished

"One for liq, and another one for actual food, but no one is allowed to touch this one." He said while sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Go ahead, choose something." He said, I open the fridge and take out a water bottle and some strawberries.

"Strawberries?" 

"Do you have chocolate?" I say smiling.

"Well.. I have melting chocolate and a melting pot." He smirks "I like your idea here."

He hops down from the counter and walks over to a cabinet pulling out melting chocolate and a melting pot. He plugs the pot into an outlet and waits for it to heat up, he pours the chocolate inside it and presses some button.

I lean against the island on the middle of the kitchen and he walks over to me and leans against the island as well. 

"What did you dream?" He asks. I take a gulp of the water bottle in my hand and sigh before beginning to talk

"I um...I was getting raped.. by the guy, I tried to run but.." I say looking down at my feet. "I kept calling out for you..and he said he..he had hurt you...I um...didn't believe him, I didn't think anyone could possibly hurt you.. So I..kept screaming your name." I say

"Did I ever come?" He asks taking a sip from his bottle.

"In real life." I answer looking up at him. He had his lips pursed. The melting pot beeps and he walks over to it taking it and grabbing the strawberries.

"Lets go." He says walking out of the kitchen. Once we're upstairs I get under the covers and so does he. My eyes widen and I look at him.

"What? I can't get comfortable in my own damn bed?" He says. I nod and he puts the pot on the bed and the strawberries. 

I press play and we begin munching on the food. Once we finish the strawberries and chocolate we put the food on the nightstand on his side and I lean against the headboard next to him.

"I'm sorry Hazel rose." He said sternly.

"For what?" I say looking up at him.

"Not coming in the dream." He answered.

"Harry, relax, it was only a dream." I say

"I know but you must of felt so scared, like you couldn't wake up.." He says almost slurring his speech.

"I ..I did.. I'm thinking about staying up all night, I can't sleep... I'm too scared.." I sigh then take another gulp from my cup.

"I swear if I see him again I'm going to ki--"

"Harry its okay." I smile.

Harry rolls his eyes and slouches a bit. About a little more than half way through the movie he groans loudly and obnoxiously 

"What?" I ask looking up at him

"This is so cliche, of course he'll fall in love with her, he's playing her and what is he even doing with the money?" Harry rants 

"Just watch." I laugh.

"I can't! Its agonizing!"

"Harry..watch." I say to him. ..

"I can't! Its agonizing!"

"Harry..watch." I say to him. He sits up and sighs. 

"He sort of looks like you." I say to him . 

"Heath Ledger? God no! He was a legend. A beautiful man, and I...am hideous." He answers.

"He was indeed a beautiful man. But you can't deny the fact he sort of looks like you." I say to him

"You calling me a beautiful man?" He smirks

"What? No. You're not a beautiful man. Heath is..er.. was." I frown

"Are you saying I'm not a pretty guy?" He says trying to quote the movie. I laugh at nudge him.

"I can see our similarities.. in hair.. and thats about it.." He said looking down at me with just his eyes and then back up to the movie.

"and facial structure." I say. 

"I guess so." He said then turning and looking

I feel my eyelids become heavy and soon enough, I'm asleep.