Chapter 62

HI! SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE, I WAS GOING THRU SUMTHIN, BUT IM HERE, BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! I WILL WRITE ALOT MORE NOW, I PROMISE I AINT GOIN NO WHERE. I UPLOADED THE CHAPTER AND IT GOT DELETED AND THEN I WAS LIKE WOW GREAT NOW I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN BUT THIS ONE CAME OUT WAAAAY BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE SO BLESSINGS.

ANYWAY. 

CHAPTER SONGS: 

WAR IS LOVE - BOBI ANDONOV (HE SOUNDS LIKE HARRY SO I RECOMMEND) 

AND 

CRAZY IN LOVE (REMIX) its the slow one... - BEYONCE 

anyway...

COMMENT UR FEEDBACK, REACTIONS ETC. (I love reading it so much), LIKE, VOTE IDC. ENJOY! 

"I'll never be your beast of burden..." I sing along to The Stones while swaying my hips from side to side and making pancakes in Harry's kitchen.

"Well this is something nice to wake up to." Harry's voice croaks, startling me.

"Fu.ck!" I shout. He chuckled and sat down on the high chairs in front of the counter. He was in his boxers and a black v-neck. 

"Yeah that's exactly what you were screaming out last night." He smirks.

"Ha. ha. ha. very funny." I said turning around and putting the third pancake on the plate then topping it off with whipped cream and berries.

"Bone apple teeth." I said to Harry as I handed him the plate.

"Uhm.. excuse me?" He said grabbing the fork and cutting the pancake.

"It's....it's an internet thing...god you're so old."

"Mmm, ok. Well when is your class?"

"at 2! It's my only class tonight and after that I'm free." I smile sitting up on his counter next to him, he looks at me and covers his mouth with the napkin that was on the table before he began to speak. "Hm, when does it end?" 

"It ends at 3:00, I have to pass by my dorm to get a few things before I head to the mansion to set up." I answer him

"Right...okay well would my beautiful girl like to go out to lunch with me?" 

"Not your girlfriend!" I snap. He rolls his eyes and continues to eat without saying a word. "You've got to stop doing that, we aren't official and--"

"I said you were my girl, as in you're mine. We don't need a title, you should know I'm quite possessive when it comes to you."  Harry says, his hair perfectly falling over his forehead. His words made me a bit upset cause if he's possessive why doesn't he just ask me to be his girlfriend? It doesn't make sense at all, is it because he still wants to be with other girls? "By the way, you look so incredibly sexy in one of my nine hundred dollar work shirts." He smiles.

"Oh my god it's what!?" I shout quickly unbuttoning it.

"Baby its fine! Calm down. I mean by all means I'm not against you taking it off either. I'd love to eat breakfast with a view but if you want to keep it on it's fine." Harry says then grabs the cup of OJ that I poured for him before he woke up. I roll my eyes at his comments.  "So, can you swing by the mansion tonight and help Sky decorate for the halloween party?"

"Yes sir." I say hopping off the counter. 

"You don't have to call me sir all the time you do know that right."