Chapter 50

HIII! Comment, Vote and Enjoy!

Chapter song: Between The Bars - Elliott Smith

Satellite Call - Sara Bareilles

This is a bit of an intense chapter, so...if it's too much for you, skip it. :)

"Where the hell are we?" I ask Harry as we walk through the city that I still need to get familiar with. We have visited what feels like a thousand stores all day and nothing I try on, Harry likes. So we finally make it to a random boutique he thought of last minute.

"A dress store that only has dresses for the members."

"Members?"

"Yes, as in, you have to be stinking rich to be a member. It's all the latest fashion." Harry says opening the door and walking in to be greeted immediately by a gray haired woman.

"Edward darling!" She chirps.

"Ms. Amabel, how are you today?"

"Absolutely overwhelmed, so many members coming in last minute looking for a dress to the ball! I am all sold out of this shipment's dresses, and I simply just cannot pull out the next shipment just yet until next week." The gray haired woman says dramatically.

"Speaking of.." Harry smiles nervously.

"Speaking of what dear? What ever are you ta---" She says stopping mid-sentence and glaring at me from head to toe. I couldn't tell if the facial expression on her face was disgusted or shocked. Maybe both?

"and...you are?"

"Ms. Amabel.. meet Hazel Rose."

"H-hello, Ms. Amabel, p-pleased to meet you." I say nervously. I felt cold all the sudden and shaky.

"Yes yes.. pleased to meet you as well..." She says with a raised eyebrow.

"And who is this Edward?" Mrs. Amabel says to Harry. Edward? Who the fu.ck is Edward.

"This is a very.. very good friend of mine and she is my date to the ball." Harry smiles at the woman. Wait, what the fu.ck? His date?! Since when the fu.ck?

"Is that so?" She says eyeing me.

"Yes ma'am...I apologize for the way I am dressed. I usually do not dress like so." I say blushing and looking down.

"You're dressed like a delinquent, what do you dress like?" She says with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

"She usually wears dresses and very nice attire. Never looks like....a punk.....like..me." Harry says looking down.

"Right, I believe you. Darling you have lovely features...nice chiseled cheeks, a beautiful smile, what a slim waist you have, you remind me of my youngest daughter."

"Thank you." I say blushing.

"Ms. Amabel, could you please find something in that closet of yours." Harry says begging her with entwined fingers and a cheeky smile.

"Edward, I told you that I simply cannot just pull something out of my closet until next week!"

"Oh Ms. Amabel, you were 19 once, I want my girl to be the prettiest one there."

"Edward what ever happened to Tiffany?"

"That was a joke, but this girl...man am I in love." Harry said grabbing Ms. Amabel and putting his arm around her, what is he talking about, I am about to scream at the top of my lungs.