Chapter 70

Honestly what even is this chapter, I pissed myself off while writing it. I was like *type type* >:( *type type* and then toward the end I kind of cried a lil, idk yall I wrote this in between 2:34AM-6:26AM I've been up all night. 

Let me know what you think!

The next morning Harry and I head back to New York, the helicopter ride there was quick and easy. We get to my dorm and I walk in setting my bag on the floor the second I walk into my room and laying down on my bed. My mother didnt want to speak to me, let alone look at me. I felt like her biggest regret. I try to hold back tears from escaping my eyes so I just close them.

"So howd it go!!" I hear Skye scream out. 

"Gahh!" Harry says startled. "Jesus you fu.cking brat! Shut your damn mouth!" Harry screams at her. 

"Can both of you shut it, please. I have a headache," I mumble. 

"Look, i've got to go deal with somethings at the office." Harry says.

"Mhm." I answer him with eyes closed. I open my eyes and see him squat down in front of me.

"I love you." He says planting a kiss on my nose. I smile at his action, it was so pure considering he's a walking ball of rage. "I'll be back." He says standing up. He sighs and pets my head softly before walking out. Shortly after Harry leaves, Skye walks up to me and sits on my desk chair, staring at me.

"What happened?" She speaks up. 

"I told my mom, she wasn't too happy, basically disowned me. Said I wasn't welcomed to my home anymore and neither was Harry." 

"Oh come on she'll come around."

"No, she won't." I say softly before crying into my pillow. "Do you think I should even have this baby?" I say quietly

"I don't know, this isn't a pet. I feel like you and Harry and both jumping at this really quickly. Both of you didn't think this through, you want to be together so badly that you'll both do anything to have ties, cause he's afraid of marriage and you are too. I know you want a family and marriage but come on, you both are young, Harry is 21 and you are about to be 20 in a few weeks. You both seriously need to think this through." 

"It has a heartbeat." I say softly.

"I-....I know," Skye says rubbing my back. 

"You and Harry, whatever the fu.ck it is that you guys have its real. It came with alot of pain and breakups and somehow you both found your way back to eachother, you guys are willing to do anything to be with eachother and just that alone shows just how much you both love one another. You have time to make another baby if you decide otherwise now." 

"I can't...I can't let it go. I can't do it" I cry, the pain from these tears rooted from my chest and the pit of my stomach, my throat was closing in and I couldn't breathe correctly. I'm so tired of crying, I genuinely wonder when i'll find happiness without catches.

(Harry POV) 

I don't like lying to Hazel, she wouldn't be too happy if she knew what I was doing, as a matter of fact she would dump me on the spot and give up our baby. I feel awful, absolutely and utterly awful but I couldn't help myself. I tried.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles." I hear the receptionist says, 

"Is she here?" 

"She's in her room. Room 1232" 

"Right...Thank you." I say, I put on my visitor's pass sticker on my shirt. I was wearing black trousers, a blue button up sleeved shirt that I had rolled up and my tie loosened up a bit with a few buttons undone at the top. I make my way down the hall to find the room I was looking for. I look through the small window of the door and see her sitting on a chair looking out the window. I open the door and walk in, knocking as I do so. She turns around and looks at me, showing no emotion.