Chapter 71

Zach played by Noah Centineo and his fine ass jfc gadamn.

Their points of view change back and forth so you can understand their thoughts. ;) 

One month later

December

December was upon us and I dreaded what was one of my favorite holidays. How did I do this? I loved that girl with everything I had, I went to go see heather because to be fair; what I did to her was beyond insensitive, I walked out on her when she had just been told she'd never be able to have kids after I fu.cked up like I did with Hazel. The problem with heather was that regardless whether or not I loved her, her 'image' was not something my family wanted, I was so brainwashed by my stepfather at the time that I didn't even bother to fight for her, which led me to believe that maybe I didn't love her to begin with. 

I was a fuc.ked up neglected kid who wanted nothing but to feel some sort of love or feeling before coming to college, I was in love with the idea of being happy and in love. But after Jenny, and Heather, and Tiffany. I slowly stopped caring. Now im kind of just there, not really feeling anything at all until I met Hazel. She made me feel...everything. From boiling anger to pure and utter happiness. 

I haven't spoken to heather since the last time I saw her a month ago, I wrote her a letter explaining that I was sorry and why she'll never hear from me again. Gave it to the receptionist in the front desk and after that, disappeared. It was currently 2:32 in the morning and I was in the 24hr gym, in an isolated private room that I rented out, punching a bag. I've been here since 9 continuously punching the bag, I had to train anyway for my fight in June against Liam. He's been getting alot of attention from being my classmate and in my friend group. He used that to his advantage to get his name out. 

I hit the bag a few times with everything I had. Panting, I stop, grabbing the swinging bag and keeping it still. 

"FU.CK!!!!" I scream out causing an echo in the room. "Fu.ck fu.ck fuc.k fuc.k FU.CK!!!" I say punching the bag again, stopping and grabbing it, resting my forehead against it as I panted, trying to catch my breath. 

(Hazel POV)

It was around 2 something in the morning, I was sitting in my dorm room, at the desk with a lamp on, studying for a psychology test that I had next week. I know I knew this, I knew this chapter like the back of my hand but I needed to keep myself busy. I hear a knock on my door. 

"Come in." I say softly, finishing the paragraph I was on. 

"Hey, um...how you feeling?" Skye says, standing at the doorway with Quinn and Keely. 

"Yes." I answered her. 

"We're worried about you, El." 

"I'm fine." 

"No you're not, you lost your baby and man all in one day," Keely says

"That was damn near a month ago. Stop bringing it up!" I snap on the girls. 

"Damn it keely you idiot!" Quinn says hitting her arm. 

"We're here if you need anything okay?" Skye says before shutting the door. 

I close my textbook and turn the light off, crawling into bed. 

"Harry, you idiot, I hate you with everything i've got." I mumble to myself outloud and proceed to cry into my pillow. A month later, nothing's healed.