Chapter 37

"FUC.K" He says whispering and grabbing me from the bed, "Hide." He says as he pushes me toward the bathroom.

"Munchkin!!" I hear Tiffany's aggravating voice blair out.

"I'm not fu.cking hiding anymore!" I say to him pushing his chest, "Are you kidding me!? You do things to me and now force me to hide to have se.x with your damn girlfriend! Don't touch me anymore." I say pushing him out of the way and walking to the door, he rushed to the door and closed it before I could walk out.

"Just hide. Please?" Harry says. His eyes looked sincere again, I don't know why, but before I could think, I turned around and walked to the bathroom.

"Love butt!" Tiffany says, I roll my eyes and fake gag as Harry mouths "Thank you." To me.

"Honey muffin!" She says as I close the door, her pet named are so disgusting.

"Hey Tif." Harry says opening the door.

"Hi!" She squeals. I open the door a bit leaving a crack wide enough for me to look through, "You think you're strong enough to fu.ck me like theres no tomorrow?!" She giggles

"Uhm.. no.. Tif.. I think you should go." Harry said leaving me shocked. I gasped at the same time Tiffany did.

"Baby face.." She whines.

"Tiffany really......leave....find some guy in paris to have sex with you...You pick up souvenirs every time you travel with your girls anyway.." He says referring the men as souvenirs.

"You know what Harry?!" She shouts, "I don't care about you! You're nothing but a scum with daddy issues and a broke family!"

"My family has more money than yours but thats besides the point." Harry says, I see his hands on his hips and hers crossed.

"You're such a bastard!! I'm calling daddy!"

"Which one?" Harry snaps back to her. "Get the hell out of my house Tif. I was sick in the hospital and you were out partying in Malibu." He says to her. Damn right she was, and you know who stayed there with your cruel self?! ME.

"Fine! But don't bother calling me."

"I don't think that'll be a problem." Harry said before I hear the door slam.. I walk out of the bathroom reluctantly and look around. It's not until I hear the door open that I rush back into the bathroom.

"Hazel Rose, come out." He says softly. I open the door and get out

"Did you just break up with her?" I ask looking up at him.

"No..yes? Fu.ck I dunno." He says softly sitting down on the bed. I frown and look at him as he leans back onto the bed.

"Oh." Was all I could say, I walk over to the other side of the bed and lay down with him, looking up to the ceiling.

"You said something to me...that I remembered before I drifted to sleep because of the meds.." Harry spoke up.

"What was that?" I say turning on my side and looking at him, he was still looking up and I felt my eyes become heavier, I have not slept all night, because of him.

"You called me an asshole... and then told me to stay alive...that I'm a fighter...was I going to die?" He asks softly

"Yes, Harry."

"Damn it why didn't you just let it happen!?" He shouts getting up causing me to snap out of my tiredness.

"B-Because, You don't need to die, you need to stay here and have a career in boxing and love someone some day and have a good life!" I shout back sitting up.