Chapter 59

ALRIGHT GUISE IM BACK. 

Harry kept getting knockdowns and I know well enough that it causes swelling to the head and trauma. I look at the ref and he keeps allowing the knockdowns. 

"STOP!" I scream as I look at Harry wobble from side to side and drop to his knees. The guy he was fighting, whose face I couldn't seem to make out due to bright lights of the arena kept hitting Harry and the ref did nothing but stand and watch. 

"Someone stop him! He's getting hurt! He's knockout please!" I scream. Harry drops from his knees and lands face first on the floor right in front of me. Oh my god. He took too many punches. He took too much. 

"Harry get up!!" I scream as his face is gushing blood. He opens his eyes leaving them droopy, the red made his eyes greener than regular, veins popping out and his mouthpiece falling out.

"Harry get up! Please!" I cry out to the man that was once the best boxer in the east coast of America. "Please don't do this to yourself!" 

"I c-can't." He says with hitched breathing. 

"Harry I'm right here, Get up please." I say while holding on to one of the ropes of the ring. 

"I can't Hazel...I hurt. He's stronger than me. I can't." He says.

"Please!! Don't fall asleep. Harry! Wake up!" I scream. The bell rings and Harry is knocked out. Shortly after they announce the winner of the fight and paramedics rush in to grab Harry who now was unconscious. I jump onto the ring and grab the ref by the collar, pushing him against the ropes. "What is wrong with you!! He took too many knock downs! You're supposed to ensure the safety of the fighters and all you did was stand there as he got punched and attack and he couldn't do a thing!! He was helpless! If my fiancee dies I'm going to sue you to the point where I will own you and your entire family. You stood there you sick bastard!" I scream. I feel someone grab my waist and pull me off the ref. 

"Get over it. I told you I'd win Haze...why didn't you believe me." I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and see Liam, wearing the championship belt that once belonged to Harry. 

"Hazel! Wake up, love." Liam says, his voice no longer sounding like his. I open my eyes slowly and the image of Liam fades away. I look at Harry who was squatted in front of me with his hands on my knees. I jump on him and hug him causing both of us to fall on the ground. 

"Uhm...why." He said as I sit up, straddling him causing my dress to slide up a bit. "Pull your dress down before the pilot comes in and sees something only I can see." He says grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it down. "Get off of me. Why did you just attack me?" He asks confused. He can't be kind, everything this man says is so incredibly harsh. 

"I had a bad dream." I say getting off of him and standing up. I look down at him and he shakes his head side to side.

"About?" He says standing up and dusting himself off. 

"You." 

"Me?" 

"Yes, you. I had a dream that...you and Liam went at it at a boxing match and... you lost. He knocked out out and you didn't wake back up." I frown. 

"Okay well, first of all. Yes, I heard Liam is boxing now, but trust me when I tell you that you have nothing to freak about alright? I can knock him out in one punch, two for fun." He says rolling his eyes.

 "Harry please just don't do a match against him." 

"Hazel. I do a match against whoever challenges me and right now it's you."