Chapter 39

(WARNING: Detailed...like...SUPER detailed... sexual chapter) Chapter Song for the sexual part: Helium by Sia.

(Skye POV)

"---not want to do this." Harry said finishing his sentence. His face was emotionless until his eyebrows furrowed causing a crease between his eyebrows. I could tell he was beginning to feel angry. The crowed lets out a gasp and people start speaking.

"Excuse me?" Tiffany says in full shock. I look at Liam and at Keane who had their jaw dropped. I peek over at Louis who was shaking his head and smirking, he was leaning against the chair, slouching a bit.

"Tiffany, I don't want to marry your bloody ass...You're also not having my child." Harry snaps to her causing the crowed to speak louder in confusion. I look over at a woman with brown hair and a tall black man, they looked around and back at Harry, "You're a filthy, disgusting liar." He says getting too close to her. The man who was with the woman with brown hair grabs his shoulder and he removes his hand quickly, "You fuc.king lied about us to the press, you lied about the child, you cheat on me everyday!! You're fuc.king dead to me....What did you think Tiffany?! That you could cheat me out of my fu.cking money!? Shows how much of a tramp you are!!" Harry says through gritted teeth. The tall black man grabs Harry's shoulder again as Tiffany steps back. "Don't fuc.king touch me!" Harry says removing his hand once again. "Tiffany Marie Jaspin, I suggest you move away with whats-his-face, somewhere FAR or I promise on my sister's grave I will make your life a burning, living, hell." He says. The crowed all talk amongst one another and Harry gets off the platform he and Tiffany were on and throws the ring into the distance. Tiffany's cries were incredibly audible as Harry grabbed her hand and removed the ring he must of given her, throwing it as well. She cried louder and everyone remained silent.

"Wedding's canceled. Everyone can get the fu.ck out of here." Harry quickly walked away, not taking a second to look back.

(HAZEL POV)

I wasn't sure where I was but I was sitting at the edge of a fountain, next to a small pond, and a cute little bridge crossing over it. There were a series of lights above me, string lights, with small bulbs and in every bush was a yellow hidden light slighting up the stepping stones on the ground and the grassy area I was sitting on. It was perfectly lit up. I was underneath a Japanese Cherry blossom tree, surrounded by a series of different colored roses and flowers. I look around and see pink and white roses, dallies, peonies, orchids, and maple leaves slowly falling. The roses and flowers have yet to wilt in the autumn season. I look around and realize there is not a human in sight. I was so deep into this enormous garden. I just kept running until I got here. I play with the water lilies inside the fountain, gently touching them and pushing them away. I couldn't believe he agreed to marry her.. and broke my phone. His words and voice kept replaying in my head, "I do.." He said to her, someone who absolutely does not care about him..He agreed to marry.

I sit on the and lean against the fountain, and pick out the small daisies from the floor, making a daisy chain. Opening a slit in each flower and inserting the other until it was coming together.

"That's...beautiful." I hear a familiar voice. I refrain from looking up trying not to focus on the fact that I could be hearing his voice. "So what? Now you're going to ignore me?" I hear. I look up. Harry was standing in front of me. His hands in his pockets. The yellow lights behind him made his eyes shinier than usual.

"Where's your wife?" I said looking back down to my daisy chain. Harry sits next to me and begins grabbing daisies as well.

"On a plane....going far away... where I never have to see her again." He said softly.

"What?" I say shocked, breaking my focus from the daisies to Harry.

"Yes...I fooled the crowed saying "I do" then finishing with "not want to do this." Harry smirked.