Chapter 48

I wake up on my bed, I sit up and smile at the fun night Ian and I had. I get take a quick shower and dressed in a black high-waisted skirt, an off the shoulder white shirt, and a pair of black booties, the cold was still not cold enough for coats and sweaters, and no skirts so I'm taking advantage of what I can. I walk back in my room and reach out for my phone. I see a text from him.

"Good morning, off to work, I'll call during break, have fun at school, don't do anything stupid ;)" It reads.

I smile and can already imagine him saying that.

"I won't, have fun at work, don't kill anybody and give kids lollipops for me. :)"

"Will do. See you tonight. x"

Ian and I have been hitting it off for about a month and a half. It was mid November and I have not seen Harry since the last time I saw him. Ian keeps making joke about how hard I kneed him. He asked me to be his girlfriend about two days ago but I never gave him an actual answer because I just don't want to dive into a relationship. Not until I'm certain. I walk out of my dorm and into the campus where I meet Skye and Liam and Zayn for breakfast.

"So how's it going with Dr. hotness?" Skye says handing me a cup of coffee.

"Well. He asked me to be his girlfriend but.."

"Oh come on El! You have to say yes, he's rich, attractive, and loves kids!" Skye says

"Don't rush her!! You take your time El." Liam says rolling his eyes.

"I personally happen to like Styles 2.0" Zayn smiles

"I do too but all good things take time." I smile as we walk to our philosophy class. We enter the class and sit down all next to each other as my teacher walks in the class, he was about 28, he was eating a button up and a vest. He had light brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Welcome class!!" He shouts excitedly.

"Mornin Mr. Henry." The class all says in somewhat unison

"Take out your laptops, notebooks, whatever you all prefer. Today's lesson is.." he says getting cut off by another student walking in, I couldn't tell who it was because of the light behind them as they stood in the doorway. But as they approached I realized that it was Harry. He smirked at me and walked up the stairs and sat down right behind me. Skye and Liam groan quietly and Skye leans over.

"Don't pay him any mind." Skye whispers.

"Believe me I won't." I chuckle

About an hour goes by of class and we all take a philosophy test and patiently wait until our teacher speaks.

"Alright class! How are we feeling about this test?"

"It was easy." A geeky girl yelled from the bottom.

"It sucked." A stoner guy yelled from the middle.

"Beautiful. Well...today we're learning about...Love! What is love? Anyone?" Mr.Henry says standing there with his legs shoulder width and his hands entwined.

"It's an emotion! Like you get butterflies and all bubbly inside when you see them. And you feel all happy inside and like you want to kiss them all the time." Skye chirps.

"Alright...that's your definition of Love...Liam?"

"uhm.. sexual passion or desire." He answer simply.