Chapter 55

So the first three songs are just cause of the party part. But the rest I truly recommend you listen lol.

Chapter Songs: Delirious - Steve Aoki & Kid Ink

Tsunami - DVBBS

Hate Being Sober - DOTcom (Preferably The second drop ;-) )

-----

Dic.khead - Kate Nash

Hard - Rihanna

LIKE A BOY - CIARA

ALRIGHT GUYS. YET ANOTHER CHAPTER WITH SE.X IN IT. IF YA DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE. SKIP SKIP THE PART :-) REMEMBER! COMMENT BC I LOVE THE FEEDBACK, VOTE (IF YA WANT) AND MOSTLY ENJOY! ;-)

(Harry POV)

It's been about a month since we last spoke. My wound healed and my coach finally said I'm ready to fight again. The October weather began kicking in nicely and I was going for my evening run and passed by every spot her and I had some sort of memory...even the bad ones. I decide to take a detour and run into central park; a part of me looking to see if she was there. I run through the park and just as I imagined, I saw her. I could recognize that figure and smile anywhere.

"Haz--" I say and stop myself. I run and hide behind a tree so she doesn't see me. She was looking around very confused and shrugged it off. She was wearing a burgundy dress with black tights and boots along with a leather jacket. I couldn't help but notice that she was with a guy...I get a closer look and realize that it was Liam. He hands her a hot dog and they both look in the same direction, as if they're waiting for someone. Shortly after Keane walks next to her and then Skye and Louis....fu.cking Louis, of course that dic.khead would try to befriend her.

"So what's the plan?" I hear them say as they go and sit on a bench, she sat on top the resting back part of the bench with her feet on the seat and everyone sat around her on the seats, she looked like the popular kid at school in some sort of shojo anime or cliche highschool movie.

"The plan for what?" She says to Louis. I put on the hoodie of my grey sweatshirt.

"The party...You're so carefree and amazing to be around with Hazel." Louis smirks

"Thank you, we can do it at your friend's frat house, cliché but everyone loves clichés." I hear her say. Carefree? Hazel isn't carefree? She cares too much! Which is her problem! Since when is she all "let loose and carefree?!?" No way she's not going to a fuc.king frat party?! I swear that's so unlike her.

"Okay I'll tell my buddy. It starts at 9:30!" Louis shouts as he walks away. Liam and Keane stay behind which pisses me off because they will not let me speak to her...even if I wanted to.

"Mr. Styles?" I hear a soft sweet voice say behind me. I turn around and see a random girl with curly long blonde hair look up at me.

"Y-you're the boxer!"

"Sh shhh yes yes I am." I whisper.

"Can I please have a pictu-" She says before I cut her off.

"Yes I'm sorry I'm just trying to hide." I sigh.

"From?"

"This girl..." I answer her but keep my eyes locked on Hazel

"Is she one of your fans?"

"No, god no, she's....uh....she's....the girl I like." I half smile

"Woah." She says blushing. "I didn't know you cared about girls like that, you always seem so cold during interviews and whenever people meet you...that's new!"