Chapter 42

Chapter song: Precious Possession - Anna Wise

The One - JMSN

Comment and vote ! :) 

Short lil sexy chapter again, guys ya know the drill! skip it if you don't feel comfortable! 

I pull away from the kiss and push him. 

"No! We're not doing this!" I shout looking at him. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"You're not allowed to tell me the things you told me and then kiss me! Are you fu.cking drunk!? You taste like whiskey!" 

"Hazel please." Harry says rolling his eyes. "Of course I was drunk, but that fight with your boyfriend sobered me up real quick and what the hell are you talking about? Doing what? We're not doing anything wrong."

"No Harry! I have to get over you and the only way for me to do that is if you stop kissing me, and looking at me like that!" 

"Like what?" Harry says smirking and walking up to me slowly

"Like that Harry! Like that all side eyed and smirking, please don't." I frown. Harry shrugs then sits on his bloody couch. 

"Friends then..." Harry smirks. 

"Friends.." I say. I won't lie and say that this makes me happy but it's better than cutting Harry off completely, "What does this mean?" 

"We're friends. I mean what else could it mean. No kissing no hugging no touching no sleeping in the same bed, maybe a bit of fu.cking if you're up for it, I get to fu.ck other chicks with no jealousy involved and you get to do the same with guys, or chicks, whatever you prefer." Harry says and I cannot believe all those words came out of his mouth. 

"Friends.." I agree to it, "But no sex and no hanging out with your family, and tell them i'm not your girlfriend! I'm not hanging out with Gemma tomorrow and I'd actually like to go back to my dorm now." I say crossing my arms. 

"You're free to go, I'm not taking you, take the train." Harry smirks 

"You have blood all over your face and I can't stop looking at how beat up you look, and no! You're taking me back to my dorm." I demand.

"Uh. No, you're taking the train." 

"Fine then, all by myself at night, I could die, get abducted." 

"Who said you were going back tonight, you're going tomorrow morning." Harry says wiping his face with his white V neck. 

"No Harry, take me back tonight!" I say sternly. 

"Fine." He says rolling his eyes. 

"Harry you look beat....come." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him but leaving him chuckling because of my failed attempt to pick him up. 

"Just tell me to get up." He chuckles.

"Okay then Stand up!" I say crossing my arms again in annoyance. 

"No." 

"Harry!" I whine. 

"Alright. Where am I going?" He says standing up and running his fingers through his hair. 

"Your bathroom." I say. He picks me over his shoulder and walks up the stairs and into his room then opening the bathroom door. I was giggling at the fact he had me over his shoulder. He puts me down and puts his hands on his hips. 

"Okay, now what?" 

"Sit down, Nurse Hazel at your service." I smile as he smirks and rolls his eyes. He sits down on the toilet as I open the cupboard and take out hydrogen peroxide, cotton balls, Iodine, and a few bandaids.