Chapter 18

The reason I put Periods in every cuss word is because Wattpad will make my story unsearchable because it will be labeled as "Mature"

(Harry POV)

"Oh my god." I hear Skye say. "What the hell is she doing?"

I look over at Skye and track her eyes to where she was looking. I see Hazel on the top of my table, next to some girl, she had a drink in her hand and guys surrounding her. One guy slapped her butt which infuriated me and I wasn't sure why, I know if that was my sister, that guy's neck would be broken. The guy climbs up and starts grinding on her. Hazel has no idea this guy is planning on boning her tonight.

"Oh..my..." I say.

"Looks like your little girlfriend is having a lot more fun without you." Haley says to me while smirking. Her voice is so low and soft and b.itchy sending chills down my back. When she speaks I feel as if its never good things, just some stupid slick comment or her trying to tell me something sexual.

"Shut up will you? For once, keep your mouth shut, she's not my girlfriend, nor will she ever be, looks like you don't know what my type is." I say to her. She looks at me shocked and I roll my eyes at her stupid facial expression.

Keane had his mouth wide open. I roll my eyes at his facial expression.

"So no one is going to go get her?" I speak up. Keane sits back onto the seat and Liam stays quiet.

"You." I say to Liam. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "She's your girlfriend, go get her before she gets hurt." I say to him.

"She's my girlfriend? Is that so?" Liam laughs. "I don't think so, not after the little game you two pulled tonight."

"Listen mate," I say to him getting up and towering over him and Haley who was on his lap. "Don't be an ass alright? You hypocrite. You were cheating on her while she was faithful this entire time." I say to him. I notice everyone tensing up and I didn't care.

"Oh, you have proof of that?" He answers.

"I don't need any proof to know you're a fu.cking douche." I say. Liam starts laughing and I tense up, he started shaking his head slowly.

"Oh Harry, when will you get over it, I was not cheating on Hazel." I clench my fists involuntarily, "I was simply going out, with other girls, no kissing involved." Liam smirked. "At least not that I can remember. Also, you're one to talk about cheating? You bone Haley every day and talk to five hundred other girls while having Tiffany."

"At least I own up to my unfaithfulness. I don't try to play a good guy when I know for a fact, I am no where near that." I say in a low voice. Haley gets up from his lap almost as if she knows what's coming.

"Right..now you got tired of Haley's plain ass so you wanna go ahead and take my girlfriend." Liam smirks.

"Your girlfriend? So this is a game to you huh? You like to play with her as if she's a toy, you can throw away and pick up whenever you desire." I say.

"Yeah, You and I both know that she's coming back to me, because she has no one else at that school except Keane, Quinn, and Skye and this little attempt at taking her from me tonight was poorly done. Harry get over it. I cheated on your sister."

"Harry!!" I hear a voice.

Without realizing I'm on top of him, the chair was on the floor and I was straddling him, grabbing a fist full of his hair in my hand and slamming his head onto the ground. Liam pushes me off of him and gets on top of me trying to give me some punches, I dodge some of them but get hit a few times. I push him off again, connecting my fist to his face again and again until the blood was covering the most part. I raise my arm again to punch him but I feel someone yank my arm back causing a sharp pain on my shoulder and back.