Chapter 13

After HOURS of "Excuse me sir" "Excuse me ma'am" and asking people at the subway booths if they could help me, I finally make it on campus. I walk to my dorm building exhausted and I look at the time. I have an hour to get ready for Haley's birthday dinner. Not that I care about Haley but, I enjoy some Italian food and friends.

I walk into my dorm and see Harry on the couch.

"took you long enough." He speaks up

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I say looking around for someone. "How did you even get in here?!"

"Skye and Quinn let me in." He said with a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

"Well you can let yourself out." I said making way for him to leave.

"Or I can sit here and wait for Skye to come back from the store and take her with me to the dinner." He smiled

"No ones home?" I asked looking around and shocked

"Nope." He answered putting his legs up on the couch.

"Go...Away....Disappear!" I shout walking to my room and slamming the door. Harry is the most frustrating and aggravating person I've EVER met. I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit and decide to shower when I get back from the dinner. I unbutton my shirt and stay in my bra and jeans. The door swings open and Harry walks into my room. I shriek realizing I'm shirtless

"What the hell? Get out!!" I shout hitting his back.

"I'm getting my phone, thank you." He answered plainly not even bothering to pay attention to my hands hitting his back.

"Why was it in here in the first place?" I asked covering my chest with my shirt.

"Only room unlocked, you had an iPhone charger, I needed it." Harry smiled.

"Get out!!! I'll call security!"

"Relax dip, I'm not looking at you, I could care less that you're standing in front of me shirtless. I'll walk out now." He smirked walking out of my room, his phone rang and he answered and put it on speaker.

"Harry? Don't be mad." The girl said softly

"thats never good... what.." He answered. I started listening in through the door.

"You drove to my dorm to pick me up for no reason, after taking the subway here, I saw Zayn and we made up an--"

"Save it Skye..I'm not mad, you do owe me $5 of gas." He said followed by three beeps indicating that he has hung up the phone.

I hear him sigh.

"Hey." He knocked on my door. I walk over to my closet and pick out a long sleeve black jumpsuit

"What do you want?" I say loud enough so he can hear me

"Is your annoying little boyfriend coming to get you?" He asked. I roll my eyes and come to think of it. I have not spoken to Liam all day.

"I- I don't know.." I say trying not to show my sadness. I change out of my jeans and put on the black pantsuit, It was flowy and had a deep neckline. I chose to wear bootie heels with it and my hair was already curled so I decided to pick it up. I was moving extremely quick since I barely had time to get ready.

"Can I come in or what?" Harry said clearly aggravated through the door.

"Sure." I answer sitting down at my desk and applying makeup.

"Well...I know its a bit cold but want to come with me? Its better than taking the subway." Harry smiled. "I'm trying to be nice here, work with me." He rolled his eyes.