Chapter 46

"I am going to ask you again...How did you know that Hazel Rose?" He asks. I start freaking out and try to think of something quick. If I tell him it was Liam, he will kill Liam and his entire family. 

"He told me when he was drunk." I say.I know that the was much better because no one can control what they say when they're drunk right? 

"What the hell did he tell you?!" Harry says raising his voice a bit. I bite my lip and closed my eyes thinking it would help shut out his loud voice. 

"H-he told me he was your brother that's all, Harry!" I shout back to him. 

"You are not to tell anyone about that! Do you understand?" Harry says. I nod and lower my head, unable to look at him in the eye. 

"Why don't you like your brother?" 

"Various of reasons that are better left unsaid. Don't start digging for shi.t because you won't find out anything." Harry says stepping back from me. I turn around and open the bathroom door, walking out and up to my table. 

"Hey, where were you?" Liam says as I slide in the booth.

"In the bathroom." 

"Damn, for so long? Were you taking a shi.t?" He chuckles. 

"Something like that." I half laugh and begin eating my macaroni. I see Harry walk out of the bathroom and to his table. I shift uncomfortably in my seat and continue eating my food. 

..

I was sitting down at my desk in my dorm, finishing work for next week. My teachers put up this upcoming week's work and I usually finish it in one day so I can be able to enjoy the rest of the week. I see my phone light up and an unknown number appear. 

"Any answer for me yet?" 

I catch myself smiling and Immediately know who was texting me. 

"Perhaps."  I answer back, immediately the phone shows that he's read my message. 

"Incase you don't know, this is Landon...and Landon wants an answer. Can I or can I not take you out tonight on a nice lovely dinner, under the moonlight surrounded by roses and an insane amount of obnoxious New Yorkers." He answers. I smile at the text and answer back. 

"Pick me up in an hour. Greenwich Hall, Room 432 A"  I text back and wondered so many questions about him, who's the older brother? How did this happen? Why do they hate each other? I sigh and think about all the things I am going to have to stop myself from asking him. 

"Took long enough ;) See you soon."  I smile and finish my work then take a quick shower. By the time I was done with my shower it was about 7:00PM and I stand in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear and decide on texting him to see what I should wear to begin with. 

"Hey, quick question...what do I wear?"  I text him and patiently wait for an answer. I keep looking through my closet as my phone rings and I see a text from him. 

"Jeans, a skirt, a dress, whatever you want, be casual. You'll look adorable in anything." He texts back. I send him smiley face and continue to look through my closet. After about 20 minutes and a near panic attack, I finally decide to wear a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a cute crop top, a mustard colored cardigan and a pair of hightop white Converse. I put my hair up in a ponytail and apply a bit of makeup. I hear a knock on the door, grab my clutch purse and eagerly rush to the door. Skye beating me. 

"Well Hello there! Who are you looking for?" She chirps. 

"Uhm...Hazel." 

"Hazel? Wow, you're a hunk of a man, good for her."