Chapter 7

The next day was spent doing absolutely nothing except gathering my things and fixing my room. Quinn was sitting on my bed the whole day in pjs talking to me about her life and I about mine. We get along really well and I soon think about Skye and where she could possibly be.

"Have you seen Skye today?" I ask Quinn.

To answer my question, I hear the door of my Dorm apartment open then close. "Hello????" I hear loudly.

"My room!" I shout to Skye. Skye walks into my room and looks at the set up.

"I like." She smiles then sits on the bed next to Quinn. I set up my room with all White and gold. My room had this tapestry draped on the wall and above my bed hanging wooden moons and stars. My sheets were all white and they were heavy comforters like the ones from hotels. My desk was light brown wood and the chair was white, I had an oil scent machine, you know the ones that burn the oil and steam the room to make it smell good? Yeah that one, it was on top of my desk in a far off corner. My laptop was sitting on top of my desk closed and I had my mouse pad next to it my desk was cute and I enjoyed it and I also put up lace white curtains.

"So what have you been doing all day?" She asked and I motion to everything around the room. "Oh." She chuckles. "Never mind then."

"What about you?" I asked her

"Yeah missy you did not come home last night!" Quinn says laughing

"Oh. I- I was with this guy.. "

"Zayn?" I asked bluntly.

"Who's Zayn? What Am I missing here?" Quinn said.

"You have to go to these parties. I'm forcing you next time I go." I told Quinn.

"Theres one today actually!" Skye shouts "You guys should come." She smiles excitedly

"Oh, no I don't do parties." Quinn Says "I'm awkward and I hate people.."

"You're going!" Skye shouts. Quinn Shrugs

"Guess I'm going."

"I have plans." I say shyly.

"With whom?" Quinn asks "Hmmmm?" She pushes.

"Hey, Skye, When you're there can you give this back to Harry." I say handing her the shirt he gave me yesterday

"He gave you his clothes?" Skye asked raising an eyebrow

"Well, I was soaked in soda, and he offered. It was better than being sticky and all."

"You right." Skye says taking the shirt and putting it next to her on the bed.

"Were we not just talking about Skye!? So continue Skye, tell us...was it Zayn?" I ask drawing the attention away from me.

"What? No. Not Zayn. Fuck him." Skye says annoyed.

"What?? You were making out with him at the party!?" I tell her super confused. I start assuming that she and Zayn are on and off couples.

"I was with Asher." Skye speaks up shyly.

"What girl! You need to--" I get cut off by my phone ringing.

"Uhm hello?" I answer the strange number.

"Hazel..?" I hear an English accent say.

"Liam?" I said shocked. As soon as I said his name, Skye and Quinn shot me a glare and I looked at the truth

"Hey i'm sorry to call, I asked Keane for your number, I was wondering if you were still up for tonight.." He asked and I can feel his nervousness through the phone.