Chapter 11

The next morning my obnoxious alarm rings. I couldn't help but keep my eyes closed. I was incredibly tired. My body was hot and sticky and I was sweating, it almost felt like I was...oh no.

I open my eyes and just as I expected Liam was there shirtless. I was laying on his chest and his arms were snaked around my body. I get up and push him off of the bed.

"What? Who!?" He says once he hits the ground. "Wait what? What am I--oh no! Hazel I'm so sorry!! I dozed off! We dozed off! I didn't intend for any of this to happen I just..we just.." Liam sighed and face palmed himself. "Stupid stupid." He muttered. 

"Why are you shirtless?! Did we? No we didn't? You didn't do anything to me did you!?" I shout

"What?" He asks in confusion and what almost seemed like fear.

"DID YOU!??" I shout even more freaked out.

"God no! Of course not! Why would-- I would never touch you without your consent! What kind of man do you take me as?!" He says getting up. 

"What are Quinn and Skye going to think when they realize you never left my room last night!" I shout. 

"I'll clarify things with them! I'm so sorry." Liam says grabbing his shirt. 

"Its ok..Just don't let it happen again." I say looking at him as he's putting it on. His tattoos were visible through the white t-shirt he had on. His body was hairy, but not that hairy, his tattoos were all over his chest and arms and whenever he shouted, his abs would flex. I can't stay I wasn't staring. I was most definitely staring.

"Dammit. I should get back to my Dorm... I'm so sorry." Liam says making his way out of my room. 

"Liam, its okay! I promise." I smile. He sighs and walks back to me and sits next to me on the bed. "I can't say I didn't like sleeping next to you." HIe blushes. 

"I could say the same thing, but that doesn't mean that it'll happen again." 

"I liked holding you the way I was..." He takes his lip ring in between his teeth. I began blushing again as he was. 

"I liked being held." I answer. Liam rubs the back of his neck. "Good good...heh.." He says awkwardly. 

"So.. Um..I've got to get to class.." I say getting up and grabbing my towel and hair essentials. 

"Yeah! yeah.. I'll see you around.." Liam said getting up. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks out. 

.. 

After an excruciating day of class, I was happy to attend my honors dance class. It had about 6 girls in it. I spoke to the teacher and she told me that I was welcome to come practice in the dance room. My teacher, whose name I've learned is Marsha Keen talk about my dance experience and I tell her that I major in medical but I would love to teach ballet to people. 

After that I went back to my dorm and laid on my bed. My phone vibrates. 

"Can I make your Tuesday better? :) - Liam xx" 

I text back: "Perhaps." 

"Be ready in 15. Wear something casual." 

I quickly get up and pull out a pair of black jeans and black booties along with a cute turtle neck. Once I'm ready, I hear a knock at the door of my room. I open my door and see Liam smiling down at me. 

"Shall we go." Liam says 

"We shall." 

We end up going to some cute Italian restaurant in Little Italy and then he takes me to a new part of central park. It seems as if there isn't much to do in New York City.. other than of course see tourist sightings but we're residents, that would be weird.