Part 79

ITS GRAPHIC AT THE END A BIT SKIP IF U WANT.

It was 10 minutes before the fight and I see him getting ready. I was in the back room to where he sat, staring at himself in the mirror.

"Hey champ." I smile at him still standing in the doorway.

"Hi My love." Harry says to me looking at me through the mirror, he had a small smirk on his face like he was relieved to see someone he knew.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him while walking behind him. I see his hair pushed back with gel or some sort and his headband in his hand.

"Of course." He sighs. "Though i'm not sure why—i'm stronger than him. More agile. He's doing this to torment me. I'm surprised he's left you alone since you guys broke up."

"Yeah." I say softly.

"Are you okay?" He asks looking up at me from where he sat.

"Of course." I reply. "Just nervous with you." I laugh quietly.

"Don't be baby..." He says standing up and facing me. "I'm unstoppable." He smirks and winks at me. I rolled my eyes at his blown up ego and press each other's forehead onto one another.
"I love you." He whispers while entwining his fingers into my hair and kissing me.

We hear the announcement that he needed to head to the ring and he let go, kissing me once again before heading out.

Alexander stood there which led me to believe he saw the entire interaction between Harry and I and walked over to me.

"Let's go to our seats." He speaks up, I walk out of the room and make my way over to a seat next to the ring.

Soon enough the lights start to change, music began playing and Liam makes his entrance. I found him to be so incredibly cocky and irritating. I rolled my eyes while he made his way to the ring. His team took his robe off as he jumped around, getting cheered on by some people in the crowd, others booed which was satisfying to hear. Music began playing again and the announcer mentioned Harry, he walked over to the ring and smiled at the crowed while waving, he seemed a lot more humble that Liam did walking up, the crowd cheered loudly and girls screamed at the top of their lungs, I mean same. He jumped into the ring and continued waving, he looked over at me and blew me a kiss and mouthed 'I love you.' My heart fluttered at his action and as soon as the referee walked up, my palms began to sweat.

.

The fight began and Liam immediately tried to throw in a punch, Harry of course dodges it and throws another punch followed by another one which caused Liam to stumble back. Harry got a bit more aggressive and the referee chimed in. The fight continued and of course Liam kept throwing as many punches as he could

They were already on their fourth round, Liam was looking a bit beat up but so was Harry. It was almost like their pent up anger was coming out towards each other in the ring. Harry had the upper hand at this round, he was throwing punches left and right and I could easily tell Liam was weakening.

Time ran out for the round and Harry ran back to our corner where he removed his mouth piece and drank water. I saw Alex whispering something to him and Harry nodded. He turned around and looked over to the crowd and caught my eye. He smiled and instructed me with his index finger to walk his way. I of course obliged.

"Tell me something." He says to me from the ring. I smile and look up at him then climb the ring to be at his level. I whispered in his ear that after he wins we'd have some crazy victory sėx which ultimately made him smile. He gave me a sweaty kiss on my forehead before I jumped back down and went to my seat. The bell rang again and he popped in his mouth piece then faced off Liam again.