Chapter 19

Trigger Warning

After 30 minutes of hearing knocking and pounding, I take my headphones off bravely and hear the handle of the bathroom door try to be opened.

"Haley No!" Harry shouts.

"I need to clean up!" She answers.

"No. The bathroom is dirty and I have it locked. No. Clean up in your dorm. I'll see you later." Harry said. I hear his voice travel.

"But--Fine. okay.. Bye.." She says. Moments later Harry knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hazel, it's me." I get up and unlock the door.

"Take me home." I say sternly.

"Hazel..let me explain, look, I'm sorry."

"Take me home." I say again. "And keep the dress."

"Hazel I did not mean any of that!" He shouts as I walk past him and I drank so I am not going to drive." Harry said

"I'm walking."

"Hazel, it is far, and freezing cold. Stop being a child."

"Harry!!! Did you hear the horrid things she said about me and all you did was say things even worse or stay quiet!" I shout feeling tears form in my eyes. He stayed quiet and looked at me. His eyebrows were no longer furrowed.

"I help you when you were hurt and then you say the worst things you can about me! Including calling me fat!" I shout.

"What is your problem El?! You know you're not fat at all."

"Well you don't know me then." I say walking away from him, he jogs to the door and closes it.

"What are you talking about?" He snaps.

"Get away from me." I say pushing him.

"No Hazel. Answer me!"

"Get away from me!" I say knowing the tears are rolling down my eyes.

"I don't understand why you're so hurt! You know I cannot stand you, and you know what Hazel? You looked awful in the dress."

My heart drops.."I thought--"

"You thought we were friends or that I thought you looked beautiful in the dress? God no Hazel, I will never be your friend." Harry scoffed. I grab my things and I push him away from the door and walk out.

"Hazel!" He shouts from the end of the hall. I keep walking out and down the stairs. I look around and realize that there was less people than before. I walk outside and start running out of the house, I feel embarrassed and I never want to see his face again.

I keep running and not care if I only have socks on. I see the same bus stop I sat the first time I ran away from Harry. Moments later I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey!" A guy shouts slurring his word. I don't answer and I keep walking away. "You! Wait!" The guy shouts. I get to the bus stop and pull out the mace Harry gave me.

"Hey." He says walking closer to me.

"Go away." I say to the man.

"Come with me." The man says. I realize it was the guy from the coffee shop. I don't answer and I look away from him. I feel him touch my breast and press himself against me.

"Get off!" I shout trying to push him off.

"You're gonna pay for what your little boyfriend did to me." He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine, he ripped the shirt I had on and kept forcing himself onto me, I kick him and push him off then kicking his groin.