Chapter 73

AYO.
l
mao i wrote this story in highschool and I'm a sophomore in college now but cause you guys like it, I'm gonna finish it. I promise !!!

Bare with me. It's been a tough few months for me considering i was forced into becoming an adult and getting a whole as.s 45 hours a week job plus college. But i haven't forgotten about you guys or the story. i will be updating soon.

Thank you sooo much for your support. You guys are <3333333.

My messages are open if any of you want to talk, or vent or give me personal opinions.

Love you all.

Sincerely,
N.

NOW AS PROMISED, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG: 

(HAZEL POV)

The cold wind was blowing on my face causing my nose to drip and my lips dry out. I should've worn more layers cause I was freezing my ass off. I get to my destination and look up at the building and let out a sigh. This was it.

"Alright Hazel, you dumb bit.ch just do it." I tell myself as people kept bumping into me. Alright, lets do this. I walk into the building and say hello to the concierge, she looked surprised to see me and started smiling.

"Oh my god! Mr. Ryan! Hello!"

"Hi Jacklyn." I smile back

"Are you here for Mr. Styles?"

"Yes but don't let him know im going up please, i'm not even sure if I want to get."

"Miss Ryan, before you go, I think it'd be good for you know that he has a wife. She may or may not be there."

"W-wife?"

"I mean she's always here, her name is Karina, I don't like her."

"Why? if you don't mind me asking," I ask her trying to dig up some information. Some...tea if you will. 

"Well they're always fighting cause she says he's distant but he's been the same person since he moved here." 

"Pfft, Harry? Harry isn't distant, he's a big angry baby. He's clingy and always wants to be around you." 

"Oh yeah? Well, not Karina. The night shift concierge says he's seen him walk out at night and not come back around 4 or 5 in the morning, who knows where he goes." 

"Hm...is Karina here now? Have you seen her?" 

"No but she's very plain. I don't notice her whenever she walks in until she calls from upstairs to see if her Postmates got delivered." 

"Alright...okay....alright.." 

"A-Alright? Miss Rya--"

"Hazel."

"Hazel.." She says smiling, "Hazel, are you still in love with Mr. Styles?"

"Of course not! He-he he.. he was just a very---we were together and he became my best friend. I told him everything, we sat down and gossiped, people watched, laugh at lame things, he was really my best friend so...I miss him, but I am most definitely not in love with Harry, I'm with another man now, in my career, we're both planning on moving in together and starting our lives. I am not going to risk that all for Harry.....again....." 

"Well...be miserable." 

"W-What?" 

"Be miserable. Harry loves you still, I see him walk in every Friday with your favorite flowers and I can tell from your babbling on and on that you still love him too. You know I really liked you guys, I hadn't seen so much life in him since he moved here...then he met you and it was as if he was a new person."