Chapter 75

(Mature content toward the middle end do you don't like it pls skip)

sorry it's so late guys, i'm hella busy. I wrote up this chapter at work, at school, at the gym, just to get it to you. YOU WILL GET AN ENDING.

(REMEMBERERREWRER Like and COMMENT! i love reading them :') )

"Karina...hey...what's up?" Was all that harry could manage to say. incredible.

"Better yet the question is who are you?" she says looking directly at me. I feel my face begin to burn knowing my cheeks were getting hot there wasn't an answer I could possibly say but I had to back myself up I mean after all this is Harry, he could figure himself out of this one. So sorry my love, but you're about to be thrown under the bus.

"Hi!," i say with a cheerful smile. "you must be Karina!"

"Y-Yes.. and who the hell are you?" She says with hostility.

" oh my! Girl, you've got the most vibrant brown eyes with such a hint of yellow right in the middle I'm so sorry I couldn't help but notice. Your eyecolor will go so greatly with the lip color i've decided for you!"

Karina stood there confused.

"Oh Harold won't you introduce me to the woman of the hour!" I say. Yep this is the wine doing the talking.

"Uhm, Kimberly! this is my soon to b-be w-wife... Karina" Harry says, slurring his words a bit sounding almost unenthused. damn it you idiot. i'm the bigger idiot though.. this is so wrong.

"Hi Darling, my name is Kimberly I am been a wedding planner for about 24 years but I'm not even married myself! HAH IM DIVORCED! could you believe that!" I say in an obnoxious tone. I hope she's dumb enough to believe this.

"Y-Yes!! She's the best of the best Kar!" Harry says, "She planned my mother's wedding!"

"oh Harry remember that? God you were so young you are dating that that girl I forgot her name that blond girl" i chuckle, "well karina! Harry has told me you two life together so I told him...i said...him and I could go over some wedding details for the groom like what type of tux he could wear or suits maybeee..." I say, "He and i talked over some details he would like for the wedding! So don't mind the wine dear, I asked him for the wine so I can talk about my ex husband Gary..... Who was a lying scheming son of a bitch! And God I'm so glad that we ended." I speak fast and smile obnoxiously.

"Oh, OK... I mean I guess I could tell you some ideas that I have. I wasn't really expecting a wedding planner at all. oh Harry! you do still love me!" Carina says wrapping her arms around his neck. I felt what seemed like jealousy rolling in but it wasn't in my place to even feel the slightest bit of it at all. Harry wasn't mine, those few moments that he was, it was just pretend and we deep down both know we can't ever be together again.  The jealousy takes over and i began to be petty. I didn't want to be, its not her fault Harry is a liar and i'm being a who.re. But i'm going to relax now...and kick them out of my house

"well, looks like you two missed each other. thank you for stopping by Harold!" I say escorting them out of the door

"wait no! maybe I could stay a little longer to plan out at least the guest list I mean I have to do groceries but.." Karina says

"Oh, no! Go do groceries! Next time." I say about to close the door

"Perhaps I can stay and figure
somethings out Miss Ryles!" Harry mentions, who the hell is Ryles??

"No! No. help your FUTURE WIFE Do groceries!" i say annoyed

"Oh no Miss Ryles, I insist, what kind of gentlemen's would i be if I let my woman take all this workload by herself." Harry urges.