Chapter 10

(((Thats what the house is supposed to sort of look like :) )))

After about an hour and a half, I start getting cold, New York in autumn is cold. I look at my surroundings scared out of my mind.

"Hazel." I hear a voice. Its him.

"How the hell did you find me?" I asked Harry shaking from the cold

"I was looking all around the neighborhood, I would of found you sooner if i hadn't drank tonight." Harry says. "You're such an idiot. You can get kidnapped or raped!" He shouts to me

"Well you threatened to kick me out to the street anyway!" I shout to him.

"I.." Harry speaks and then purses his lips.. He was at lost for words. "You're right."

"Come back to the house, Stay in a guest room and leave tomorrow morning." Harry said.

"No, I'll wait for the bus, thank you." I answered sitting put with my arms crossed.

"Hazel.. You're gonna get sick." Harry started to sound like he was getting annoyed.

"I don't care. Go away. I don't even want to be near you. You're mean." I say sniffling

"Fuc.k!" Harry said pounding the glass behind me causing to crack it. Oh my god, he can kill someone with a punch. "Can you stop being so damn hard headed!"

"You don't even know me!" I shout back to him.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to leave you out here in the cold! Come on!" He said grabbing me by the arm.

"Let go!" I shout pulling back. I honestly did not want to stay out here in the cold but I also did not want to go with Harry. Suddenly I feel Harry pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you brute!!" I shout.

"You asked for it Hazel Rose." He said walking. After about 10 minutes of walking and me officially giving up, Harry speaks up..

"Harry." He says

"What?" I asked with a very serious tone.

"My name is Harry.. Styles.. Harry Styles." He says as we get to the house. He opens the door and keeps me over his shoulder.

"You can put me down now." I say as we walk into the house, he goes up the stairs and walks down the hall to the last two rooms, the one to the left is the room where the punching bag is and the room in front of it is still unknown, he opens a room right in front of the one with the punching bag.

"Here. You can stay here till you find a ride tomorrow morning." Harry said throwing me on the bed and

"I don't want to. I'd rather call Liam or something." I say sitting up and fixing my hair.

"See, this is me trying to be kind and you're fu.cking blowing it." He sighed walking out of the room and slamming the door.

I sit on the bed and sigh. I don't know what to do. I feel tight with my clothing and heels, I have been wanting to take these heels off since I was at Central Park with Liam. About 20 minutes later Harry walks in with basketball shorts and a white v-neck.

"Here.. You can wear this.." He set the clothes down on the dresser and walked out.  I changed into the clothes and went to sleep.

"H-Harry...do you have Liam's number??" I asked softly. Harry nods, leaves, then comes back with a sticky note and his number written
..

I woke up and look at the time. 10:43AM... I grab my phone and see 3 missed calls from an unknown number, 3 from Keane, 2 from Skye, 4 from Quinn, and 2 from my mother. "Wow.. I'm important?" I chuckle to myself. I grab the sticky note and call Liam first. It turns out Liam had my number.