Chapter 32

I hear my alarm blaring loudly. I wake up and realize I was laying on Harry's chest, I groan and prop myself up with my elbows.

"Harry...Wake up.." I whisper softly. His arm was behind his head being used as a pillow and his other arm was snaked around my waist, "Harry.." I whisper again careful enough to not get him all cranky.

"Hm? I'm up..I'm up.." He says opening his eyes and looking at me, "Good morning.." He whispers." I roll to the other side of the bed and lift up the duvet, as I was getting up I felt him pull me back down.

"Where you going?" He says groggily, I fall back onto the bed and he wraps his arms around me.

"Harry what are you doing?" I say as he turns on his side and holds me close to his chest being the big spoon.

"Harry what the hell...let go and get up." I say to him. He nuzzles into my neck and groans, "Harry get up!" I speak louder get remove his arm from around my waist.

"Dammit Tif! Let me sleep!" He shouts. I feel a burning sensation on my face and chest and before I know it I push him off the bed.

"Wake up you dick!" He scrambles off the bed and falls on his ass on the floor. I hear him sigh and get up, he walks over to me and picks me up over his shoulder.

"Harry!! Put me down!" I shout laughing, I shouldn't be laughing considering he called me Tiffany, "I'm mad at you put me down!" I told him while hitting his back. He throws me onto his California King bed, I sit up and fix my hair. He walks over to the edge of the bed and sits down looking at me.

"What's your damage?" He asks, I start playing with my fingers and shrug,

"It's nothing, really." I say, I see him crawl up to me and lift my chin with his thumb and index finger. I look up at him and he was as serious as one can be. His eyebrows were furrowed and the creases in between him made him look like he was mad.

"Don't lie to me Hazel Rose." He says softly. I look down and bite my lip.

"I'm not." I affirmed. He took his lip ring in between his teeth and sat up.

"Hm..I still can't believe you though.." He says shrugging, "Hazel Rose, make this easy for me before I get mad, why are you like this?" He asks again.

"You called me Tif." I say quickly then let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Oh.. Sorry." He said getting up and strutting to the bathroom. What the hell? He shuts the door and I hear the shower go off, "Go to the shower downstairs." He yells. I grab my stuff and go downstairs and take a quick shower, I put my clothes on and dry my hair with my towel then grab my bag and walk out to see Harry looking out the window with his hands in his pocket, he was chewing gum and his hair was slicked back and quiffed up nicely.

"Took you long enough." He says walking to the couch and grabbing a duffel bag, he puts on his Rayban Wayfarer shades and walks toward the elevator. I follow him with my bag.

"Wait my phone and charger!" I say as the elevator gets here.

"I have it. Let's go, it's almost 8:30." He snaps. We board the elevator and he hands me my phone and charger. I put it in my bag. The elevator ride was quiet until he spoke up.

"Gum?" He says handing me a stick of gum covered in aluminum. I nod and grab it, undo it and put it in my mouth. He pops a bubble and the elevator stops on the 40th floor.

"God.." He said pressing the close door button repeatedly. The door quickly opens then closes.

"That was so rude!!" I say to him. He shrugs, I can see his signature furrowed eyebrows, and although I can't see his eyes, I know he is rolling them. We get to the bottom and he walks out, we walk through a hallway past the lobby and take another elevator where it leaves us in a garage. He grabs my bag and keeps walking, I see his grey mustang and he turns it on from where we are.