Chapter 69

Yo waddddup! There's s.ex at the end of this chapter and it's a lil too descriptive...

ok bye.

Like, comment, vote, comment... ... .. .. .

tell me ur reactions, how ur day was, and finally. ENJOY!

"I spoke to your mother, she just needs time and space to understand your feelings. But understand Hazel that this is not right, you are nineteen years old. You're still young and learning, your brain hasnt even fully developed yet, is having a baby really the right choice? I understand you love him and he loves you, you both love one another very much, trust, I understand but this baby...he's going to be coming into a strange world because you two live very different lives. Harry, your career and your boxing, are you ready to give that up?" My dad says sitting on the edge of the bed, I join next to him and look back at Harry who gave me a small worrisome smile as the plushie was pressed against his body, hiding his hard.

"Why do I need to give it up? I can have a baby and still do what I need to do." Harry answers readjusting himself. "We will finish school, we will be sucessful if that is your worry sir. But this baby has a beating heart and soon it'll have a body and face. It's something that was made during pure love. It'd be a shame to let it go."

"Is abortion just...against your beliefs." My father asked.

"No sir, I just.." Harry said confused.

"We want to keep it." Harry and I said at the same time then look at eachother in shock.

"Wow you two are in sync."

"We are sometimes yes." Harry smiles.

"Very well then, I'm going to go finish dinner and call you both out so you come out for dinner, it's almost ready. Although you two are...together, you will be sleeping in seprate rooms for the sake of my sanity as a father. Am I understood boy?" My dad snarls at Harry.

"Yes sir." Harry says, my father kisses my head and walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Were you scared of my dad?"

"Absolutely not. Not much scares me and you should know that very well." Harry snaps.

"Temper temper." I answer back looking at him, I He works CSI. He can make my death look like some sort of accident alright? I'd rather not be dexter's next victim." He rolls his eyes.

"Mmm if you say so," I crawl back to him

"I do say so, and don't give me that face, I know what you want."

"You've been behaving so incredibly well baby, maybe I just wanted to...thank you for it."

"It is..7PM and your family is cooking dinner, down bessie down. Maybe tonight you can sneak in my room."

"Why do I have to be the one to sneak in? Why can't it be you?"

"Well because if I get caught, you'll be the one who gets scolded, not me. I'm trying to stay on your father's good side alright?" He smiles.

"Brat." I say hopping off the bed and making my way to my bathroom. "I'm going to shower."

"Have fun." He says pulling out his cell phone and playing games. God when I want him to be sexual and fun he's a square and boring, I get what he's trying to do but he's not being himself, I know he wants to make a good impression but as crazy as it may seem, and I know I have to be some sort of masochist, sometimes I want him to be as annoying as he was when we first met, and as sexual and fun. He's matured yeah but I feel like he's holding himself back from being the as.shole he normally is. I leave my bathroom door open as I start undressing, taking off one article of clothing slowly and sensually, hoping to get a reaction out of him.