Chapter 40

(MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CHAPTER YET AGAIN

DON'T READ IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE) 

(Chapter Songs: Salted Wound - Sia)

He turns on the bathtub and let the water run. He walks toward the cabinet above the toilet and grab a few things such as a loofah and body wash. His bathroom was enormous. It had wooden floors, a large glass shower, a large white bath, and a light brown colored wooden counter with a bowl sink. The counter was long, and the mirror above it was too, the towels were folded under the counter neatly. There was a TV near the bathtub and the toilet as well. I covered my chest as he put the things on the black flat across the tub, it was so handy, it had something for wine glasses and food. It was for relaxing mainly. The water stopped running automatically and it startles me.

"That's okay. It's set for "bath for two" Harry smirks, "Go ahead... get in." I walk to the bathtub and get in, the water was hot, but not steaming. Harry walks out of the room and comes in 5 minutes later, "Had to call Emelie." Harry says as he walks over to me. I just sat in the bathtub unsure of what to do or what he wanted me to do. Emelie? He noticed the concerned look on my face and smirked

"House keeper...now...come to the edge of the tub." He spoke up and I do so. "Turn around." He says and again, I follow his order. His hands grip my hair, putting it up in a bun. It does not surprise me that he knows how to put hair up in a bun since he had long hair for a while.

"There." He says as he lets go  He took off his boxers revealing his member yet again, still hard or maybe it was regularly like that. I wasn't too sure. He sits behind me in the tub and I smile with a flushed face. His arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my shoulder, my heart was about to beat out of my chest and I was trying to hide the huge smile I had on my face. He scrubbed my back, neck, then chest and then soaked a large yellow sponge with water to remove the suds.

..

After the bath was over, Harry lifted me up, bridal style again, which is his favorite way to pick me up seems like it and took me to his bed, where "Emelie." fixed up his room and put on navy blue satin sheets on his bed now. He walked over to his dresser, the towel around his waist was nearly about to fall but he caught it and held it. I focused on his body yet again, biting my lip at my sight. He gave me a robe to wear so I was wrapped in a black bath robe until I had clothing.

"You will sleep in here tonight also, last time you were here. You left panties, they're washed...Here." He said giving me my black lace panties and a white T-shirt.

"Thank you." I say grabbing it. I take the robe off and dress myself, release my hair from a bun and sit down again with my legs crossed under the covers.

"Go to sleep Hazel Rose." He says as he closes the drawer and walks to the door.

"Harry?" I say softly. "You're not staying?"

"No. I'm sleeping in the room downstairs."

"Why? We've slept together." I say softly. Harry walks up to me and leans down on the bed. His arms were on the bed and he got to my eye level.

"That was once and it will not happen again, I don't sleep with girls I fu--..I don't sleep with girls at night.." Harry says sternly, "Understand?"

"I just thought that tonight--" I say blushing and not making any eye contact with him. Harry sighs and sits down on the bed right in front of me.

"Hazel please don't make this harder than it needs to be." He says, his arms were flexed and his muscles were prominent, "I have a fight tomorrow at 10AM and you have school I believe, you do not want to fuck up your sophomore year, I need to sleep and so do you." I frown