Chapter 28

"You were amazing out there." I say to him, "Congratulations Styles." I smirk.

"Styles!" I hear Alex. Harry turns around and sees Alex and Brandon walk up to us.

"Congratulations kid. You did good. See you on Friday for training. Take these days off." Alex says, "And you, interrogator. You pissed him off enough to have him knock out Verona, keep it up, you two work well."

"Oh no.. We're not." Harry says.

"Wait no.. We're not.. " Harry and I say the same time. Alex raises his eyebrow and starts laughing.

"Well, she's a good friend kid, knows how to push your buttons." Alex says laughing before walking past us.

"Congrats dude" Brandon says walking past Harry, "And it was very nice to meet you Hazel." Brandon smiles.

"You too." I say as he walks away. Harry and I begin walking toward the exit, we cross the street and make our way down the stairs of the subway. I sigh and we wait for the W train to come around.

"You do know how to piss me off huh?" He says. I shrug, "Why so much shrugging, can't you speak?"

"I just, I don't know exactly what to say. Why were you able to knock him out after I made you angry?" I say to him.

"You pissed me off by telling me I was weak." He says.

"Oh," I say back to him, "Where to now?" I ask

"My place, I want to make food and then we'll head out."

"Can we..go tomorrow?" I ask him. I didn't know what his answer could be and I was afraid of him snapping on me and calling me ungrateful but he's tired and I don't think going on a road trip after a match is a good idea.

"Don't you work?" He asks

"I work Friday, wait let me check and make sure Barbara hasn't texted me telling me to go in tomorrow." I say checking for my phone in my pockets then realizing I left it back at the pent house, "Never mind, I left it at your place." I say sighing, "I'm sure I don't go in, It's not an everyday thing, It's only Mondays and Fridays, just some side money." I shrug.

"We can go tomorrow we'll wake up early and have it be a full day kind of thing. What do you want to do today?" He asks. He was half smiling and still stayed serious, Harry had a natural angry look on his face and I always wondered why he always looked so angry.

"Anything, I just don't want to go back to my dorm." I frown. Harry and I step into the subway. There was barely any room so I hold on to the pole in the middle and Harry stands in front of me holding on the the poles above him. He smirks and looks down at me, for some reason I wanted to lay my head against his chest and have him wrap his arms around me, but he was such a distant person and I wasn't sure why exactly I wanted that to happen with Harry. I mean, it's Harry.

"Wanna keep staring at her ass mate?!" Harry snaps causing the entire subway to look at us. I turn around and see a kid who looked about our age. He was sneering and smirking.

"Keep laughing and I'll beat that stupid smirk straight out of your damn face." Harry says grabbing me and pressing me against his chest.

"Harry please, no more." I say softly whilst looking up at him, he looked down at me and rolled his eyes. I mouth the word "Please" and he sighs. He gave in.

The kid immediately stopped laughing and I assumed realize who Harry was.

"Are you gonna keep looking or do I need to pop your eyes out of your fu.cking head?" Harry says to the kid. I squeeze his arm