1.2 ~ The Jenna Thing

"It's medicinal

"It's medicinal... Cramps!"
-Hanna Marin

After that little incident with the cop we all decided to head down to the Apple Rosegrille to catch up. "Thanks." I said as the waiter handed me my water. I sighed as I took a sip of my water. "Why was Jenna there?" Aria asks confused.

I just shrugged as I set my cup down. "I don't know, but there's no way she was there to pay her respects to Alison." I say annoyed.

"I guess she's back." Spencer says annoyed. "That cop acted like we were guilty of something." Hanna states annoyed. "Guilty of what though?" I ask worried.

That cop gave me a bad feeling and I don't know why. Maybe it was his hairstyle. I think to myself as I recall what he looked like. Or maybe it was his eyes? Honestly it looked like he could kill someone if he stared at them long enough.

I suddenly got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Hanna practically yell, "Cramps!" I just scoff and roll my eyes at the guy, before reverting my attention back to the girls.

"I don't get it." Emily starts making me raise an eyebrow at her concerned. "How does 'A' know something about me that only Alison knew?" I just shrug my shoulders not having a single clue.

"Ali knew all of our secrets, but... we never knew any of hers." Aria says as I grab onto my glass. "I knew some." I mumble to myself as I take a sip from my water and look away. I just sigh as I set my drink down only to see the four girls staring at me. "What?"

"Go on." Aria says as she motions for me to continue. I just sigh as I put my hands over my face. "I can't. I promised Ali that I wouldn't say anything." I say annoyed. "Come on guys. Ali would so kill us if we told anyone." Spencer says causing the other three girls to turn to her confused.

"You know something too?!" Aria yells at Spencer making me cover my ears. "Sorry..."

I take a deep breath and hold my hands together before I start. "Ali was seeing someone that summer." I say as I look at them. I smile as Spencer nods her head in agreement. "I knew she was keeping something from me!" Emily exclaims causing me to exchange looks with the other girls. "From us..."

I sigh as Aria speaks up. "Why didn't she want us to know?" Spencer sighs before she continues. "He was an older boy... and he had a girlfriend." I nod my head in agreement.

"Who was it?" Emily asks worried. "I never knew his name." I say as I shrug my shoulders. "That's only half a secret." Hanna chimes in.

I just scoff and roll my eyes at her. "Well let's hear you say something about Alison that we didn't already know." I say annoyed. I watch as she grows silent and slumps back into her chair. "Yeah thought so." I mumble to myself as I take another sip from my water.