1.15 ~ If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

"I hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it

"I hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it."
- Hanna Marin

The girls and I ended up having a sleepover at Spencer's last night. Aria ended up coming over a little later in the night. "Wait, where's Ian?" Emily asked as we walked down the stairs. "Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer said reassuring us.

"I didn't realize life existed at this hour." Emily complained. "Honestly. I just wanna go back and sleep." I complained as well.

"Come on guys, just walk. You need to see this." Aria said as she rushed over to the laptop. "I hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it." Hanna complained as she walked over to the counter.

"I'll make coffee." Spencer offered as she walked in the kitchen. "Well when you're ready just pour it down my throat." Hanna said making me chuckle.

"Count me in." I said as I walked next to her. I sighed as Aria pulled up the picture we received last night. "I thought we were done looking at this." Spencer said as she looked over. "I mean we know the shadow was Ian right?"

I just groaned as I put my head on the counter. "You woke us up for this?" I complained as I saw her walk up to the printer. "It's important. I couldn't let it go." Aria explains as she brings the picture back to us.

"Have you been up all night?" Hanna asks concerned. "Maybe?" Aria says unsure. "But you have! One eye is bigger than the other." Hanna says as she looks at her eyes. "You look like a strung out Powerpuff girl."

"Just look at the picture." Aria says ignoring her. "Who's having coffee?" Spencer asks as she turns to us. "Me please." I say as I raise my hand up.

"I mean there's only one place where this picture could've been taken." Aria explains as she holds it up. I raise an eyebrow at her as I take a look at the picture. "Where?" Hanna asks confused.

I just scoff as I grab the picture out of Aria's hands. "Alison's bedroom." I say as I look at it. "No, Alison is in that picture. She clearly didn't take it." Hanna points out.

"Okay, but somebody in her house did." Aria states. "Like who her parents?" Emily asks confused. "No. Her brother." Aria tells us.

"Jason." I say as I turn to her. "You know my mom ran into him at the bank. He's back in town." Hanna informs us.

"Why?" Emily asks as she turns to her. "Well we have to call him." Aria says quickly. "Ew. I am not calling him." Hanna complains as she shakes her head.

"Me either." Emily says agreeing with her. "I will." Spencer says quickly. "We need to know if he took this."

"I'll go with you Spence. I wanna hear it from him myself." I say as I get off the stool.

~

Spencer and I made our way to the track field where we spotted Jason jogging up and down the bleachers. "Hey." He greeted as he stopped in front of us.