4.13 ~ Grave New World

"Did you miss me?"- Alison Dilaurentis

"Did you miss me?"
- Alison Dilaurentis

The four of us bought and changed into some Victorian style dresses. I wore a long (f/c) dress and a matching hat to go with it. We were currently on our way to the graveyard party.

"What kind of town throws a party in a graveyard?" Aria asks as we walk up to the gate. "Must be to honor the dead." Spencer says as she turns to them.

"Yeah, they can't do that without walking all over them?" Aria asks annoyed.

"Guys, what if we see 'A' before we find Alison?" Emily asks worried. "There's five of us there's only one of him." I say reassuring her.

"Um, yeah, but that him might be carrying a weapon. All we've got are these 20 pound hats." Aria says sarcastically.

"Well, I can't run from the enemy. This girdle is cutting off my air supply." Hanna complains to us.

"It's a corset." Spencer says annoyed.

"It's torture." Hanna snaps at her. "People actually wore this crap?" She asks in disbelief. "I'm never complaining again about a sports bra."

I sigh as Spencer opens up the gate and walks right through with us following right behind her. "Wait." Emily says stopping us.

"I can't do this." Emily says worried. "Emily? We have to get to Alison before 'A' does. We can't back off." Spencer says annoyed.

"It's not 'A' that I'm scared of. I don't know if I'm ready to see Alison." Emily admits to us.

"Em, we already have." Aria says as she walks over to her. "Come on." Aria says as she holds her hand out for her.

I smile as we all enter through together. All of us walking through the graveyard until we reach the party. "Man, people have been croaking in this town a long time." Hanna says annoyed.

"It happens." Spencer says annoyed.

"What are those?" Aria asks stopping us. "Are those fingers?" She asks worried. "They're mushrooms. Aria, get a grip." Spencer says as we continue to walk away.

I keep walking forward only to turn around to see Hanna stop her tracks. "Hanna?" I ask as we all turn to her.

"Hey. Stay with us. I don't think you'd wanna be alone in this place." I say as I cross my arms.

I smile as she walks over to us. All of us continue to walk through the graveyard when all of a sudden Aria's phone starts ringing.

"Wait, hold on." Aria says stopping us. "Wait, it's Ezra. He might be worried about me." Aria says as we turn to her.