7.7 ~ Original G'A'ngsters

"Performance of the century

"Performance of the century."
- Hanna Marin

It was the next day when we met up in The Radley hotel lobby. The six of us sat together eating bagels when Spencer started handing us each a little pouch. I smile as I take it from her.

"What are these?" Aria asks curiously.

"Well, by no means can they top that rock on your finger. Or yours." Spencer says as she turns to me.

I smile as I open it up to reveal a little gold necklace with my name on there. "But... after what happened to Ali, I started thinking... that we're like this crazy, dysfunctional family. But we work together. And I've just decided that I'm at a point in my life where I'm wanna put the people who've had my back before anything else." Spencer explains to us.

"I'm right there with you." Hanna says with a small smile. "Me too." Emily says in agreement. "I'm in." Aria says with a smile. "Always." I say with a smile.

"Cheers... to Aria's engagement, (y/n)'s new found twins, and to our friendship." Alison says as she holds up her glass.

"To Aria. Congratulations. And I better be a bridesmaid." Hanna says as she turns to her. "You kidding me? You're all gonna be up there with me." Aria says making me chuckle.

I smile and clink glasses with them before taking a sip. "Congratulations (y/n)." Hanna says as she turns to me.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"Have you told Jason yet?" Spencer asks curiously.

"Not yet. So far I've only told Caleb and you five. So please, keep this a secret. I'll tell Jason when he comes into town." I say with a smile.

"We won't say a word." Emily says as she holds my hand.

I smile and squeeze back as the waitress walks over to our table with the bill. "Here you go, ladies." She says before walking away.

I take a deep breath and let go of Emily as Alison reaches for the bill. I look at her confused as she stays silent. "Ali, what is it?" I ask worried.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you killed Elliott, and I could have killed you. - A.D."

"A.D. knows that we killed him." Spencer says in realization.

I silently gulp and turn around to see police walk into the lobby. "Are they coming for us?" Hanna asks worried.

We all watch as the police stay put before walking past us making us all sigh of relief. I quickly turn around to see them walk into the elevator. "They're not here for us, so who are they here for?" I ask confused.

"I'll find out." Emily says as she gets up from her seat.

All of us get up from our seats as we follow Emily towards the elevators. People whispering and gathering around as Emily walks back over to us.