6.5 ~ She's No Angel

"That nuthouse holds all the answers

"That nuthouse holds all the answers."
- Hanna Marin

It was the next day when I walked in the school court yard with Hanna and Spencer. "Everyone's staring at us." I say nervously.

"Mostly you. It's your first day back in over a month." Hanna says as she turns to me. "You're supposed to be helping me (y/n/n)." She says annoyed.

"About the Lesli crap you had to deal with this morning?" I ask as I turn to her.

"Exactly. I mean, she acts like being questioned by the police is the same thing Mona's been through. And then she turns it on me. Me. I'm like, Hello! I should be biting your head off, freak. You're the one who testified against me. Am I wrong?" Hanna asks annoyed.

"No." I say as I cross my arms.

"Spence who are you texting?" I ask as I turn to her. "Okay, unless you're texting me the answer, you're rude." Hanna says annoyed.

"What? I'm sorry, um... Toby's not back till Monday. That's a really long time to wait." Spencer says as we take a seat by the tables.

"Wait for what?" Hanna asks confused.

I smirk at Spencer as she smiles at Hanna. "Eww, why would you say that?" Hanna asks in disbelief.

"I didn't say anything, I just smiled." Spencer says in defense.

"Well, your cup may runneth over, but mine is bone dry." Hanna says annoyed. "Eww, why?" Spencer asks confused.

"Did you and Caleb have a fight?" I ask concerned.

"No, we don't even fight anymore. He treats me like some cracked egg that fell out of a robin's nest." Hanna says annoyed.

"I can talk to him for you." I say as I cross my arms.

"Don't bother." Hanna says annoyed.

I sigh as her phone starts beeping. "Who's that?" I ask curiously. "Mona. She's scared of Alison and Lesli Stone now." Hanna says annoyed.

"Uh, just stay out of it." Spencer says annoyed.

"Hell no, Lesli is a freaking lunatic who needs a serious reality check. Mona was locked in a hole by someone who is still out there. Her friend should forgive her." Hanna says annoyed.

"That's not staying out of it." Spencer says annoyed.

"Spencer, we can't have Mona quaking in her boots when we need that boot to kick the doors down at Radley. I mean, I'm not going back to that shredding place and Mona knows Radley more than any of us." Hanna explains to us.

"Does she have any idea who could be posing as Ali's dead brother?" Spencer asks as she takes out a bag of cookies.

"Don't say dead." I say annoyed. "Charles isn't dead dead until we find something to prove it." Hanna says in agreement.