6.12 ~ Charlotte's Web

"She's dealing in her own Ali way

"She's dealing in her own Ali way."
- Emily Fields

We all went back to The Radley hotel after the funeral. I sat off to the side as we continued to chat. "When did you tell Jordan?" Aria asks curiously.

"Tell him what?" Hanna asks confused. "This town, Charlotte, everything we went through." Aria says nervously.

"She means the things you can't Google." Spencer says annoyed.

"When I knew I was falling in love with him." Hanna says with a small smile.

"Hmm, Liam and I aren't there yet but... I know he's gonna have a lot of questions when I get back." Aria says annoyed.

"Are you sure you should leave tonight? You know the cops wanna talk to us before we go." I say nervously.

"Yeah, I've already missed a few days of work." Aria says nervously.

"We all have, Aria. We're staying." Hanna says annoyed. "Okay, well, my boss asked me to come back. You guys, this wasn't an easy job to get. I can't lose it." Aria says annoyed.

"They're gonna ask us questions about that night." Hanna says worried.

"Yeah, we were all together and none of us left the hotel. What else is there to say?" Aria asks annoyed.

"I think the person the cops should really be talking to is right over there." Spencer says as she looks past them.

I roll my eyes as we all turn to see Sara Harvey there asking if someone else can sign in for her. "Can she really not sign her own name?" I ask in disbelief.

"I still haven't told anyone about what happened, have you?" Emily asks worried.

"Do we really believe she doesn't remember?" I ask annoyed.

"I think she's lying. Just like she lied about having Swedish Syndrome to get her sentence reduced." Hanna says annoyed.

"Stockholm Syndrome. And it is a real thing." Spencer says annoyed.

"She was never kidnapped, Spencer. She was living out in the world. She chose to help Charlotte torture us." Hanna snaps at her.

"You know, the judge didn't see it that way." Aria says annoyed.

"If Sara really was brainwashed, she'd have a pretty strong motive to kill Charlotte. Revenge." I say firmly.

"Oh, I hate to break up this party but I gotta get going." Aria says as she gets up from her seat.

"Take care of yourself." I say as I get up to hug her. "Yeah, you too." Aria says before pulling away. I sigh and move to the side as the other girls hug her as well.

"I'll walk you to your car." Hanna says as they walk off together.

~

It was later that night when Jason and I cuddled together on the bed. His arm wrapped around my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist. A single lamp was turned on so we could see each other.