5.11 ~ No One Here Can Love Me or Understand Me

"Who died and made you Oprah?"- Caleb Rivers

- Caleb Rivers

It was later that night when we decided to head towards the police station. "Seems to me we've been here before." Aria says annoyed.

"We'll get it right this time." Hanna says reassuring her. "This time is different." Emily says in agreement.

"After this, Ali's on her own." Spencer says reminding us.

I suddenly stop my tracks when I see some television screens flickering and making noise. "Wait." I say stopping them.

We all watch as a picture of Alison comes on the screen. "That's when Ali came to my hospital room after Mona's party." Hanna says in realization.

All of a sudden music starts playing and a message in red pops up on the screen. "We're all in this together." I read out loud.

"We can't tell now." Emily says in realization.

"Why not?" Aria asks confused. "Because no one will believe we didn't know Ali was alive if they see this." Hanna says in realization.

All of a sudden Spencer grabs a brick from the ground getting ready to swing it at the screens. "Hey, you can't!" I say stopping her.

"It won't do any good!" Hanna says in agreement. "Spence, put down the brick. Just, put it down." Aria says worried.

I silently gulp as the screens change showing a live footage of the five of us. All of us turned to see as another message pop up on the screen.

Act Normal Bitches.

~

It was the next day when Emily, Spencer, and I headed over to the Brew. "Hanna went to go check on Caleb and Aria went home." I say as I take a seat on the couch.

"Here." Emily says as she hands Spencer a cup.

"I can't drink coffee right now." Spencer says annoyed. "Oh, it's decaf. I bought it for the whipped cream." Emily says reassuring her.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask concerned. "Not better, less stupid. Thank you for stopping me." Spencer says with a small smile.

"Save it for a real target." I say annoyed. "What, 'A' in the flesh?" Spencer asks confused.

"That's one candidate." Emily says annoyed. "What are you thinking?" Spencer asks as she turns to me.

"We're all in this together." I quote annoyed. "I mean that could be 'A' or... It could be Alison." I say sadly.

"Or 'A' wanting us to think it's Alison." Spencer says annoyed.

I sigh as Spencer's phone starts ringing. "It's Alison." Spencer says annoyed. "Are you going to answer?" Emily asks confused.

"I think we need to hit the mute button for right now." Spencer says annoyed. "Hey, how are you? You are the one who held in there the longest with her." She says as she turns to Emily.