5.21 ~ Bloody Hell

"I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

"I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."
- Emily Fields

It was the next day when Spencer, Aria, Emily, and I visited Alison in jail. All of us stayed silent as they lead us into the room. I paced back and forth around the room as we waited for her to arrive.

"Did you hear back from Hanna?" Aria asks as she turns to me.

"I don't know. They have our cell phones." I say annoyed. "Oh, right." Aria says nervously.

"This feels weird." Aria whispers to us. "Yeah, of course, it feels weird. We're in a locked room with razor wire on the roof." Spencer says annoyed.

"No, I mean coming here with our tail between our legs." Aria whisper yells at us. "You don't think we owe her an apology?" Emily asks confused.

"Aria, we formed a human blockade." Spencer says annoyed.

"She's locked in a cell because of us." Emily says in agreement. "No, she's locked in a cell because of karma. Well, and because of us." Aria says nervously.

"Hey, look, no one is saying that she's a saint." I say annoyed.

"Or even a decent human being." Spencer chimes in. "But she's on trial for a murder that she didn't commit." I say sadly.

"Mona set her up and then was killed herself, and now Ali's going down for it." Emily says in agreement. "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."

"Well, she's definitely runner-up." Aria says annoyed.

I close my eyes and bite my nails nervously as we all stay silent. "(y/n). What is it?" Emily asks making me turn to her.

"I was the one who convinced Jason that Ali was the enemy. We broke up because of it." I say sadly.

"You two broke up? Since when?" Spencer asks confused.

I silently gulp and look up at Aria as she stares back at me. "Well we're back together now so it doesn't even matter now... right?" I ask worried.

I sigh and turn towards the door as soon as it buzzes. I smile as Alison walks into the room.

~

The four of us sat next to each other as Alison sat across from us. "He was scared to say anything. He still thought Mona was alive and he didn't want to put her in danger." Emily explains to her.

"So her plan was to just let me rot in here?" Alison asks frustrated.

"Only until she found out who 'A' was, but then she was going to come back." I say nervously. "And you'd be released." Emily says in agreement.

"But now she... she's not coming back." Aria says nervously.

"We're gonna figure out a way to get you out of here." Emily says reassuring her. "Where's Hanna?" Alison asks curiously.