2.20 ~ CTRL: A

"They couldn't get in there with a can opener

"They couldn't get in there with a can opener."
- Caleb Rivers

It's been about a week and the girls and I were all in the auditorium waiting for Emily. She was finally back on the swim team thanks to Mona apparently who helped her get on. I stood with Spencer and Aria while Hanna was off sitting on a bench with Caleb.

"Our champion Rosewood Sharks are running a little behind but they'll be here any minute."

"Where are they?" Spencer asks impatiently. "I told my mom we'd be studying at the library so that's covered." Aria lets us know.

"Good."

I sigh as I turn to them. "Are you sure you wanna do this tonight?" I ask worried. "Yeah, are you kidding? We have to find out what this guy knows about Ali." Spencer says as she turns to me.

"Yeah, and why his number was in Ali-- Vivian's coat." Aria says annoyed.

"And we've finally got this meeting set, so it's gotta be tonight." Spencer says reminding us. "Look we're gonna have your back the whole time." Spencer says as she turns to Aria.

I give her a small smile as she turns to me. "I know." We stay silent before Aria speaks up again.

"So my mom talked to your mom. It's not just one sleepover Spence, it's been a whole week. My mom just wants to know why you're not going home." Aria says concerned.

"I just can't deal with my family right now." Spencer says with a sad smile.

"Anything we can help you with?" I ask concerned. "Talk to Jason for me? I need to talk to him later." Spencer says as she turns to me.

I smile and nod my head in understanding as the doors swing open revealing Emily and the rest of the swim team. We all start cheering as Emily holds up the trophy in her hands. The three of us make our way over to Emily as we congratulate her on the win.

"Way to go champ!" Spencer says excitedly.

"Em, my mom said that we can have the team party at my house." Hanna says as she walks up to us.

"That's great!" Emily says excitedly.

All of a sudden my eyes grow wide when I see officer Garrett walk in the school with another police officer. "What the hell?" I mumble to myself.

"Caleb Rivers? I got a court order here to impound your laptop." Garrett says as he stops in front of him.

"What for?" Caleb asks confused.

"Someone's been hacking into secure school files." Garrett explains. "I traced them back to your IP address."

I gulp nervously as I make my way towards them. "You think if I did something like that I'd be stupid enough to leave a trail?" Caleb asks in disbelief.