5.2 ~ Whirly Girlie

"The door is made of wood, not plutonium

"The door is made of wood, not plutonium."
- Mike Montgomery

The six of us piled into the bus as soon as we left the theater. We sat in silence as we headed to Rosewood. I stared out the window and watched as the buildings passed by. "(y/n)." Alison says making me turn to her.

"Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"I should be asking you that." I say as I hold the side of my stomach in pain. "You are the one who's still recovering from a stab wound." Alison says as she points to it.

I take a deep breath as I look down at it. "I'll be fine." I say with a small smile.

I sigh and close my eyes as we hear the tires screech on the ground. All of us get up from our seats as we thank the bus driver before getting off.

"Ali, are you okay?" Emily asks concerned. I sigh and grab Alison's arm as she turns to run away.

"Stop. You don't need to run anymore." I say reassuring her. "'A' is gone." Emily says in agreement.

"Come on. Ali, look... we talked about this. You know it's the right decision." Spencer says annoyed. "Maybe I should go home first... speak to my mom." Alison says nervously.

"Ali, your mother buried you." Emily says annoyed.

"Look, I think it's more important that the police know you're alive before your mom does." Spencer suggests to her.

"Spence is right. You need to walk in there and tell them everything. I mean, about Mona being 'A', Shana taking over where Mona left off... all of it." I explain to her. "Start with the night that you ran away."

"No. Before that you have to start with the Jenna thing." Spencer says as she turns to me. "Wait, what? Why?" Hanna asks confused.

"She has to. Shana was after us for payback for what happened to Jenna." Spencer says impatiently.

"I can't do this. I can't." Alison says worried.

"You can. Okay, you're not in this alone. 'A' tortured all of us, and what happened to Shana--" Emily says but Aria cuts her off. "Happened because of me. And I can handle that part. I think. But, Ali, look, you're gonna have to cover the rest." Aria says as she turns to her.

"Ali. Are we in agreement?" Spencer asks we all turn to her.

~

We made it to the police station where we saw Detective Holbrook there. "Are you Detective Holbrook? I think you've been looking for me. I'm--" Alison says but he cuts her off. "I know who you are."

"I'm glad you're with your friends." He says as he turns to me. "Shouldn't you be in the hospital?" He asks as he points to me.

I rub my arm nervously as I turn to Spencer for an answer. "She recovered fast. The doctors discharged her earlier tonight." Spencer explains to him.