2.18 ~ A Kiss Before Lying

"Whatever

"Whatever. Just stop giving her degrees, okay?"
- Hanna Marin

The girls and I, minus Hanna, were all in Spencer's kitchen as we continued to watch another segment Caleb was able to decrypt.

"Check this out. What is it?"

"It's just some old box."

"That's weird."

"Turn up the volume." Aria says to me. "Can you make the view full screen?" Emily asks Caleb. "Maybe make it lighter." Spencer suggests.

"Alright that's it. I've officially stopped taking requests." Caleb says annoyed. "Can you guys back up a little bit? Anymore squishing and I'll be flattened into a pancake." I say sarcastically.

"We're not even standing that close to you." Spencer says as she turns to Caleb. "Really? Then how did I know you had a cheeseburger for lunch?" Caleb asks with a smirk.

I chuckle as Spencer backs away slowly. "Haven't we already seen this before?" Aria asks confused. "Yeah, but here."

I raise an eyebrow confused as a we see things spread out on the floor. "That's the box Jason gave me of Ali's." I say confused.

"I still can't see what's inside it though." Spencer says unsure. I sigh as I grab the laptop from Caleb. "Be patient Spencer. This is not as easy as it looks." I say annoyed.

All of a sudden Emily's phone starts ringing making me stop what I'm doing as we turn to her confused. "It's Hanna." Emily says as she turns to us.

I sigh as I keep working on the laptop. "We may be able to get a clear shot if I--" I start but another phone starts ringing.

"It's Hanna." Aria says annoyed.

"Maybe we can play it frame by frame." Caleb suggests. I groan in frustration as Caleb's phone starts ringing.

"Uh, that way maybe we can blow up the image, but then--" Caleb starts but my phone starts ringing.

I sigh as I turn it off. "That way we can--" Caleb starts but Spencer's phone starts ringing.

"Guess we know who's low man on the totem pole." Spencer says as she turns to us. "Yeah, I can't take this anymore." Spencer says as she walks away.

"Hey can you send me some of the files that you worked on?" I ask as I turn to Caleb. "Maybe that way when you're not here I can work on it myself."

"You remember what to do?" Caleb asks as he turns to me. I just shrug my shoulders as I turn back to the laptop. "It shouldn't be that hard. I'm getting the hang of it again." I say with a smirk.

All of a sudden Emily knocks down a glass as she grabs the bottle of alcohol. "Emily!" Aria exclaims.

"You guys shut up!" Spencer whisper yells at us.