3.7 ~ Crazy

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie."
- Cece Drake

It's been a few days since we've turned in that anklet. It was now morning and I was currently in bed with Jason. I smiled as his eyes fluttered open. "I've missed you baby." I say as I brush some hair out of his face.

"Waking up next to you every morning." I say with a smile. "I've missed you too." He says as he places a kiss on my forehead. I smile as he pulls me into a hug.

I sigh and sit up straight on the bed as I grab my spare key from the desk. "This belongs to you." I say as I hand it to him.

"(y/n)--" Jason says but I cut him off. "You practically live here anyways. Let's make it official." I say as I take his hand.

I smile as I place it in his palm. He takes it from me gratefully as he pulls me into a kiss. "I love you Jason." I say as he pulls away.

"I love you too (y/n)."

~

It was later in the day when the girls and I walked over to the Brew together. Because apparently Hanna got a visit from Wilden this morning asking about her blood. "That's why 'A' wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place." Hanna says annoyed.

"Okay don't go there." Emily says worried. "It's already past there, Emily." Hanna snaps back. "He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type."

"So what? You didn't kill anybody." Aria says reassuring her.

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him." Hanna says annoyed. "Have you talked to Jason?"

"No. I can't even look him in the eye." Spencer says annoyed. I just tilt my head giving her the 'seriously' look. "But I'm gonna talk to him today." Spencer says nervously.

I roll my eyes as we keep walking forward. "If you want I'll go with you Spence." I say as I turn to her.

"Han, don't worry, there's nothing they can do. Until your mom gets back tomorrow." Emily says reassuring her.

"So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom?" Hanna asks annoyed.

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order." Emily suggests. "You guys, what if it is my blood?" Hanna asks worried.

"Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know about it?" Aria asks in disbelief.

"Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember." Hanna snaps back. "Han, wait you need to--" Spencer starts but Hanna cuts her off. "I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go to school."

I sigh and turn to the other girls as Hanna walks off. "Maybe one of us should call her mom." Emily suggests as we enter the Brew together.

"I don't think her mom can have anymore pull with Wilden." Spencer says annoyed. "This isn't shoplifting." Emily says annoyed.