3.2 ~ Blood is the New Black

"Don't look at me

"Don't look at me. I'm ready to hang a sign. Bitch can see!"
- Aria Montgomery

It's been a few days and we were back in school for senior year. I was currently in the bathroom washing up when the door swung open to reveal Emily rushing in. "Emily? What's going on?" I ask confused.

I raised an eyebrow at her confused as Spencer, Hanna, and Aria all rushed in as well. "Em. What's the matter?" Aria asks worried.

"Talk to us." Spencer says as she walks up next to me.

I walked over to Aria as Emily handed her a necklace. "Are those teeth?" I ask worried. "Please just get rid of it." Emily says in a panic.

"Are they Alison's?" Aria asks confused.

"God, I can't breathe." Emily says worried.

"What? It wasn't enough to steal her bones, now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?" Aria asks worried.

"Guys, they're probably not even human." Spencer says reassuring us. "They're totally human!" Hanna whisper yells at us.

"How do you know?" Spencer asks confused. "Because I worked in a dentist office!" Hanna snaps back.

"For two days, answering phones!" Spencer says frustrated. "And there were teeth everywhere!" Hanna snaps back.

"Even the friggin' bathroom was shaped like a cuspid!" Hanna says annoyed.

All of a sudden there were cheers of girls outside in the hallways so we ended up all fitting into one stall together.

"Guys, just stop. It doesn't matter whose teeth these are." I say as I take it from Spencer. "Yeah, real or not this 'A' is working overtime to frame us." Aria says in agreement.

"First the call to Emily's phone from Spencer's phone, then the cemetery photo, and now--" Aria rambles on but Emily cuts her off. "It's all my fault."

"Em. Stop blaming yourself for this." I say trying to calm her down. "No. That whole night is like a black hole. I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave." Emily says on the verge of tears.

"Well you mentioned a car right? Maybe someone brought you there." I suggest unsure.

"We need to give this to the police." Aria says as she takes the necklace from me. "We can't." I say worried.

"Yeah, we already lied to them about the lake house." Spencer says in agreement.

"That was a huge mistake! We keep digging ourselves in deeper. Burning those photos was one thing-- these are teeth. Okay?" Aria says frustrated. "We should at least tell our parents."

"What are you going to tell them? Your parents freaked out about the first 'A'. I don't think you should be telling them about this." I say as I cross my arms.