2.6 ~ Never Letting Go

"How do you not strangle her?"- Spencer Hastings

- Spencer Hastings

After the graveyard visit we made our way back to Spencer's house. There was a fashion show coming up and Spencer needed help finishing the programs.

"Why would 'A' show us that part of the video?" Aria asks as she continues to fold up more programs. "To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched." Hanna says annoyed.

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night." Emily chimed in. "Yeah but why would 'A' try and help us with that?" I ask confused.

"Guys. Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos, and he went after Ali for the same reason." Spencer tells us.

"Yeah, but 'A' had us convinced that Ian killed Alison, and now it's what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house? Did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark, alone?" Emily asks confused.

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home." Hanna says as she looks at us.

"Like who?" Aria asks confused. "Like Ian. Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock, doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later." Spencer says worried.

"Well if Ian didn't kill Ali, did 'A'?" I ask worried.

I sigh as we all stay silent for a few seconds before Hanna speaks up. "So did you invite Ezra to the show?" She asks, changing the subject.

"No he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference. Did you invite Caleb?" Aria asks curiously.

"Why would I do that?" Hanna asks not meeting my eyes. "Because you kissed him." Spencer says with a smirk.

"Back up. You kissed him? So are you guys back together now?" I ask curiously. Hanna just tilts her head and gives me the 'seriously' look. I just chuckle and lean back against the bed frame.

"So you kissed him. How was it?" Emily asks curiously. "Well I wore the total wrong gloss. You know the one that looks wet, but it's really sticky?" Hanna asks as she turns to us.

"Oof and the wads of hair gets stuck to your mouth?" Emily says disgusted. "It's all fun and sexy until someone hacks up a hairball." Aria adds on.

"Gross." I comment as I fold up more programs.

"Hey could we please keep folding? I needed these done yesterday, and I already missed like a million committee meetings." Spencer complains as she points to the programs.

"Calm down Spence. We'll get them done." I say as I roll my eyes.

All of a sudden Aria's phone starts beeping making me exchange worried looks with the girls. "Can I get it? It's just a text." Aria says annoyed.

"If it's from Ezra then yes." Spencer says with a smirk. "Wow. Toby has turned our boss into a romantic." Emily says with a smile.

"I was always a romantic!" Spencer snaps back. "You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism and a few shockingly bad choices."