1.22 ~ For Whom The Bell Tolls

"Dear mommy, I went to the woods to trap a killer

"Dear mommy, I went to the woods to trap a killer."
- Hanna Marin

We were all still in Emily's bedroom watching each video. The next one was of Jenna. "Is that Jenna?"

"You're late."

"Who is she talking to?" I ask curiously. "Toby." Spencer says as she comes closer to the screen.

"It's not right." Toby said worried.

"There's nothing wrong about us Toby. We're not really related. It'll be so easy to convince my mommy and your daddy that you've been forcing yourself on me. You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Turn it off." Spencer says firmly. "I told you guys males can be victims too. Now this proves it." I say as I lay down on the bed. I sigh as Emily closes the laptop.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asks in realization. "They're of us... Ali and Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked!"

"Exposed." Spencer chimes in. "Do you think someone was watching us and getting it off on it?" Hanna asks as she turns to us.

"Well we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer says referring to Ian. "I feel sick." Emily tells us.

"In some of these we're just kids." Hanna points out. "Ian's been watching us for years." Aria said on the verge of tears.

"And he killed Alison to make sure no one found out." Spencer adds on. "I wish Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily says with tears in her eyes.

"Guys it is not too late to help her. We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison." I say as I grab the flash drive.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Emily asks curiously. "We start by finding out what Jenna knows." I say as I get up from the bed.

"Are you on something?" Aria asks confused. "Look Jenna is on top of our 'A' list." Hanna tells me.

"Yes but she knew these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key." Spencer says as she gets up from the bed to join me.

"Spence how are you ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?" Hanna snaps at her. "If that bitch is 'A' this could be a trap." Emily tells us.

"You guys Ian was watching all of us." I say as I hold up the flash drive to show them. "For all we know, he still is." Aria says reassuring the other girls. "They're right we have to try."

"We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we have something that she wants. Alison gave it to us." Spencer says as she grabs the flash drive from my hands.

"I am not losing anymore people that I love. This ends now." I say as I grab the flash drive back.

~

It was the next day and I was at the lockers with Hanna. "Did you ever get Caleb's letter?" I ask as I close my locker.