4.23 ~ Unbridled

"Dean and his obsession with my bladder

"Dean and his obsession with my bladder."
- Spencer Hastings

It was the next night when we all went into the Brew together. "So wait. You think that Paige gave that note to the police?" Aria asks in disbelief.

"We don't think, we know. I mean it was her handwriting and her stationery." Hanna says worried.

"Em, have you spoken to her yet?" I ask curiously. "She's in Maine visiting her family." Emily explains to us.

"You guys, if the police know that Ali is alive--" Aria says but Hanna cuts her off. "Then we're all gonna get dragged in that precinct." She says annoyed.

"Honestly, I'm a lot more worried about Alison than I'm about us." Emily says as she turns to me.

"So what are we gonna say when the cops ask whose bones are in Ali's grave?" Hanna asks annoyed.

"That we don't know." I say as I turn to her.

"You guys, if the cops are gonna question anybody, it's gonna be me. I'm the one who Ali's mom saw with that shovel." Spencer says worried.

"But Ali's alive, Spencer." Aria says confused.

"Yeah, and somebody else isn't. And I'm the one who might have bashed in the skull of a stranger." Spencer says frustrated.

"Okay, you really need to eat something. Hanna, give her your cookie." Aria says as she turns to her.

"You give her your cookie. I'm hungry." Hanna says as she takes a bite.

"Here, just take my cookie. I can't eat anyways." I say as I hand it to her.

"Aria, face it. That's why Ali's mom has been stalking us ever since Mona put on a straitjacket." Spencer says annoyed.

"Okay, let's back up for a second. I get that Mrs. Dilaurentis is really scary, but I'm not buying that she's the devil." Aria says as she looks between us.

"I agree, 'A' knows Ali's alive. If she knew that why would she waste her energy torturing us instead of bringing her daughter back home?" Emily asks confused.

"Maybe because she thinks Ali won't be safe until I'm behind bars." Spencer says annoyed.

"Spence, eat the cookie." I say annoyed.

"Look, I'm not saying she hasn't had help, okay." Spencer says annoyed. "I stayed at that house, Spencer." Emily says as she turns to her.

"Yeah, and you were almost kebob-ed with a knitting needle." Spencer says annoyed.

"Um, that was me." Aria says annoyed. "You weren't the only one who almost had their eye taken out." I say as I turn to Aria.

"I was there when she got the divorce papers, okay. She's been through hell." Emily explains to us.