6.9 ~ Last Dance

"It's a fairy-tale theme

"It's a fairy-tale theme. They can come as the village idiots."
- Aria Montgomery

It was the next morning when I sat on my bed. The laptop in front of me as I scrolled through some e-mails. I angrily closed my laptop before burying my head in my hands.

"(y/n)." Jason mumbles as he turns to me.

Tears form in my eyes as Jason sits up straight on the bed. "Hey. What's going on?" He asks as he spins me around.

"I just got a message from the school board. They're not letting me or any of my friends attend the school prom. Or graduation." I say annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" He asks confused.

"Apparently the school board thinks our attendance might endanger the students there. I mean it's not our fault we have some crazy psycho bitch coming after us. Who do they think they are? Telling us we can't go to prom? I mean how many events that we step in are going to get ruined? First there was the situation with the art gallery yesterday and then there was--" I ramble on but he cuts me off. "Hey, breathe." He says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

I take a deep breath as he sets me on his lap. "Looks like we'll be partying in Spencer's barn and getting our diploma's from the mailroom." I say annoyed.

"It's not that bad (y/n/n)." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you hearing yourself Jason?" I ask as I wrap my arms and legs around his waist.

"This whole high school experience has been ruined since Sophomore year. And now we won't even be able to walk across the stage for graduation." I say as I bury my head into his chest.

"Hey." Jason says as he puts his finger under my chin. "At least you have a handsome date to take with you to the barn." He says with a smile.

I give him a small smile as he puts his hands on my face. "We'll make the most of our time together. It doesn't matter where we are, as long as we're together." He says as he looks into my eyes.

I smile and close my eyes as he pulls me into a kiss. "Now on a happier note. What's the color of your dress?" He asks as he pulls away.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"That's a secret. Just tell me the color of your dress and you'll find out tonight." He says with a smile.

"(f/c)." I say with a smile.

Jason just hums before pulling me into another kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck as he wraps one arm around my waist. I smile and close my eyes as he pulls me into another kiss.