2.24 ~ If These Dolls Could Talk

"Vermont is like Iceland the sequel

"Vermont is like Iceland the sequel."
- Hanna Marin

It was the middle of the night when I woke up. Jason's arms were wrapped tightly around me. My door was slightly opened making me look at it worried. I lifted up Jason's arms careful not to wake him up so I could close the door. Since when was it open?

As soon as I closed it, I turned around to see Alison there making me jump in surprise. "Alison?" I whisper confused.

"What happened to you?" I whisper concerned.

"You know. I was really jealous of you. You were getting all of the guys. We practically lived together." Alison says as she sits on the couch.

"It was like a sleepover every night." Alison says with a small chuckle. I silently gulp as she looks around my apartment.

"But seeing you now... dating my brother." Alison says as she shakes her head. I cross my arms worried as she turns around to see Jason still sleeping on my bed.

I stay silent as she turns back to me. "You're good for him. You understand what that idiot brother of mine is going through." Alison says with a small smile. "Keep him in check. I can see how much he really loves you."

"Alison where have you been this whole time? Did 'A' do this to you?" I ask confused.

"I can't say. Just be there for Jason. I could tell he's struggling with this new information about Spencer and Melissa being his half sisters." Alison says as she looks back at him.

"Alison what are you doing here?" I ask as I take a seat on the couch next to her. "I needed something from that bag." Alison says as she holds my hands. "I thought you might have it since Jason gave it to you."

"What did you need?" I ask confused.

"I can't say." Alison says as she takes a look at her watch. "I've gotta go." Alison says as she stands up.

"Alison wait--" I say as I stand up from the couch. I just watch as Alison stops at the door before looking back at me.

"I'll see you soon (y/n)."

~

I gasp in surprise as I wake up from my bed. I look over to see my door closed, but my window was now wide open. I shivered as the cold wind blew in. "You okay?" Jason asks in his morning voice.

"Why is the window open?" Jason asks confused. "I don't know." I say as I get out of bed. I look out the window confused before closing it.

I quickly put on the closest thing next to me which happens to be Jason's hoodie. "You look good in my clothes. Maybe I should leave them around more often." Jason says as he walks up to me. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his.