4.18 ~ Hot for Teacher

"Like at the hoagie shop? Do I get the tenth one free?"- Spencer Hastings

- Spencer Hastings

It was the next night when we all walked in the Brew together. I smiled as I walked up to the cashier. "Hey. Can I get a cup of coffee please?" I ask as I turn to him. I smile and tap my fingers on the counter as he turns around.

"Guys." Emily warns as she turns around. I look over my shoulder confused to see Shana exiting the phone booth. "What is Shana doing here?" I ask confused.

"Have any of you heard her from since? Can we trust her now?" Spencer asks worried.

"If Ali does, I guess that means we should try." Emily suggests as she turns to me.

"Shana has too many faces to trust. I've been keeping count and running out of fingers." Hanna says annoyed.

"We all got a finger you can use. But it's not the nice kind." I say as I turn around again. I smile and hand him the cash as I take the coffee from him.

We all walk over to the couches as Shana exits the Brew. "So is your dad going to be okay?" Aria asks as she turns to Emily.

"They'll monitor his heart for a while to make sure, but in the long run, he should be fine." Emily explains to us.

"Except the part where Shana gave him a heart attack." Hanna says annoyed.

"It wasn't a heart attack. The doctors said his chest pains were caused from anemia. Besides, I don't think it was her. I mean Shana led us to Ali. Why would she turn around and punish me for trying to find 'A'? And we know that 'A' is a dude." Emily rambles on annoyed.

"Maybe Shana's helping this dude. Wasn't she seen sneaking around Wren's apartment shipping boxes to Melissa?" Hanna asks confused.

"Sure, but let's say it's not Shana, you know. Could be somebody else?" Spencer asks confused.

"Maybe it's somebody who's working on the play with Mr. Fitz." I suggest as I take a sip of my coffee.

"I was the first crew member he brought on." Emily says as she turns to us. "And he asked you to meet him after school, right?" I ask as I turn to her.

"Yeah, he asked me to copy audition scenes while he was out running an errand. He said he'd come by if he could." Emily explains to us.

"What about you, Aria?" Spencer asks as she turns to her.

"What about me?" Aria asks confused. "I was just wondering if maybe since you and Jake broke up--" Spencer says but Aria cuts her off. "Yeah, that doesn't mean we're back together. Look, look, I've been taking some time for myself. Ezra and I haven't talked in a really long time." Aria rambles on to us.

"Do you think you could ask him?" Spencer asks curiously.

"No." Hanna says firmly. "No asking, no following, no taking a look. 'A' gave us an order in my mouth." She says annoyed.